Hitting the bars when losing hair

HatlessinSeattle

Reaction score
Hat or no hat, that is the question. I think everyone who's losing their hair has a favorite cap they wear that fits just right and totally masks the thinning beneath. But do you wear it out on a Friday night? I personally have an old broken-in AE cap that works well with the ladies. I can make eye contact, start up a conversation and flirt pretty well. Unfortunately, the dreaded removal has to take place at some point. It's horrible when she reaches over and removes it just to see what kind of hair you have. I'm not a total cueball yet, but it's definitely receding. There's always that awkward moment where she looks disappointed not to see a head flowing with thick waves of hair. Of course, if I don't wear the hat, I have less of a chance right off the bat. Girls can be so f***ing shallow and they won't even give you a second glance. Even the 4's or 5's think they deserve a 10 and they sit there rolling their eyes and giggling when anyone else approaches. Anyway, I usually opt against the hat to avoid the awkward moment. Just curious to see if anyone else has wrestled with this issue.

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
f*** em....I wear my hat everyday and I don't give a sh*t what any little skank hoe has to say about it. b****s want to run around like they are flawless. If they ask you take off your hat tell sure as soon as you pull down you pants and let me check for cellulite.

That fact is everyone has their flaws. For us it's our hair...for a lot of other people it is something else. I'd rather be who I am with a receding hairline, than some feminine looking cocksmack who looks more estrogenic than Michael Jackson and it about a same as Ted Copple without a teleprompter. I say do what you can for your hair and more important change what you can (i.e. your mind, body, soul) and f*** the rest.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
HatlessinSeattle said:
Hat or no hat, that is the question. I think everyone who's losing their hair has a favorite cap they wear that fits just right and totally masks the thinning beneath. But do you wear it out on a Friday night? I personally have an old broken-in AE cap that works well with the ladies. I can make eye contact, start up a conversation and flirt pretty well. Unfortunately, the dreaded removal has to take place at some point. It's horrible when she reaches over and removes it just to see what kind of hair you have. I'm not a total cueball yet, but it's definitely receding. There's always that awkward moment where she looks disappointed not to see a head flowing with thick waves of hair. Of course, if I don't wear the hat, I have less of a chance right off the bat. Girls can be so f***ing shallow and they won't even give you a second glance. Even the 4's or 5's think they deserve a 10 and they sit there rolling their eyes and giggling when anyone else approaches. Anyway, I usually opt against the hat to avoid the awkward moment. Just curious to see if anyone else has wrestled with this issue.

...Or you can opt for having the shaved look. Most girls love rubbing a bald dome and think that guys with a shaved head are hot and sexy. I did it once and drew more attention then when I had my teenage head of hair, but then again, it could also be that I am doing weights for three years now. Bottom line, hit the gym, build a hard body, shave the dome. Your confidence will skyrocket.

Peace...

XL

G

if its that bad u need to shave it all off.
do the armani look and if anyone gives u gip label yourself designer... that or just kick sh*t into em.

Tony Baggadonuts

Reaction score
Guys should be able to wear a hat at a bar, since they allow girls who weigh 200 lbs in. I will soon be writing to Congress, proposing Proposition 200, which will require bars to have a scale at the front door, and any girl weighing 200+ lbs. will not be able to enter. Instead they will be required to purchase a gym membership. I'll let ya know how it turns out.

Cheers, Tony

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Tony Baggadonuts said:
Guys should be able to wear a hat at a bar, since they allow girls who weigh 200 lbs in. I will soon be writing to Congress, proposing Proposition 200, which will require bars to have a scale at the front door, and any girl weighing 200+ lbs. will not be able to enter. Instead they will be required to purchase a gym membership. I'll let ya know how it turns out.

Cheers, Tony

LMAO :lol: ! These drinks that are in me just made that 10 times funnier than it already is!

Chearrrrrrrrrs!

X

richlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
During sheds and those "thin" days I have.. toppik has always come in handy and noone can tell =).

bombscience

Reaction score
Haha this thread is great. I had that happen to me, where girl asked me: Why are you wearing a hat, are you bald??!! I took it off (cause it was dark out) and said, "what do you think?" and she didn't have much to say.

Why is it that when 5 girls go out together they think they are the hottest thing ever. Five 2's definetly dont equal a 10.

drinkrum

Reaction score
That's 'cause they're pack animals bomb. Girls are the most insecure things in the world (yes, even more than us) and they need their girlfriends around them to say, "Giiiirl, you look fiiine."

When in truth, she's a rhino.

D.

G

[quote=" Girls can be so f***ing shallow and they won't even give you a second glance. Even the 4's or 5's think they deserve a 10 and they sit there rolling their eyes and giggling when anyone else approaches. .[/quote]

So, when sober, how many homely girls or ones who are losing their hair, have you tried to pick up?

:laugh: