hi

G

hello...

i just came back and read some posts. to make it short..my hair is nearly a perfect nw2 again. :)

whatever , it doesnt matter. what matters is that im not here anymore.

its now 1 month for my last post but i had to read this website again. so i read some posts and after this time of not reading this stuff the first thing i thought when i read was........WTF???

you are all from another planet. really. i dont know if one person here is normal. ok there are some...like bald dave, i read a nice post of him which was telling something ...err normal...what you cant say of most of the rest in here.

now i know why i got so many problems with so many people in here in the past. ok, i dont want to call you any names because its not worth the trouble...but what some of what the guys in here write is just not normal.

and please dont attack me.....i was the same. i admit.

no normal person hangs out in a hairloss forum for more than some hours (which should be to get information about hairloss treatments).

again i admit i wasnt normal aswell. :/

ok ok, you are not all freaks and lo(o)sers. but ask yourself, why are you here? its a normal question and maybe you can answer it, maybe you cant...because the reason lies deep in your subsconcious mind.

maybe it is coz my hair got so good now or maybe it is coz i accepted hairloss. but now im just not interested anymore in reading this. pretty good thing. because its lost time to read and post in here.

i know not everyone is a freak and lo(o)ser coz he hangs out in a hairloss forum. that was maybe wrong to say that about everyone in here. but i dont care what i wrote. im not sorry for it and im not asking to forgive me.

really this is to help you. why are you here? ask yourself this question and try to answer it. this is even to guys who get much respect in here and seem pretty normal like cassin or hairwegoagain.

to jayman and jayb. you both definatley got a problem. noone with perfect hair hangs out this much time in a hairloss forum.

i asked myself. why dont i go to an acne forum and post there? lol. that would be the same.

even if i dont respect you guys.....i wish you all the best for your life.

IBM

Reaction score
neo1234 said:
its now 1 month for my last post but i had to read this website again. so i read some posts and after this time of not reading this stuff the first thing i thought when i read was........WTF???

helpme007, you've been posting silly stuff with other user accounts...

PS: send greetings to blondieguy and his brother... or you yourself.

antonio666

Reaction score
your now a perfect norwood 2,i don,t think so,unless you were lying about your hairloss in the past,seems strange that as soon as you disappear from this site for a month,hey presto your hair is great again

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just can't take Neo seriously with that stupid futurama avatar; the second reason I can't take him seriously is because his previous post said he would never come on this site ever again and here he is.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
neo1234 said:
hello...

i just came back and read some posts. to make it short..my hair is nearly a perfect nw2 again. :)

whatever , it doesnt matter. what matters is that im not here anymore.

you are all from another planet. really. i dont know if one person here is normal. ok there are some...like bald dave, i read a nice post of him which was telling something ...err normal...what you cant say of most of the rest in here.

now i know why i got so many problems with so many people in here in the past. ok, i dont want to call you any names because its not worth the trouble...but what some of what the guys in here write is just not normal.

and please dont attack me.....i was the same. i admit.

no normal person hangs out in a hairloss forum for more than some hours (which should be to get information about hairloss treatments).

again i admit i wasnt normal aswell. :/

ok ok, you are not all freaks and lo(o)sers. but ask yourself, why are you here? its a normal question and maybe you can answer it, maybe you cant...because the reason lies deep in your subsconcious mind.

maybe it is coz my hair got so good now or maybe it is coz i accepted hairloss. but now im just not interested anymore in reading this. pretty good thing. because its lost time to read and post in here.

i know not everyone is a freak and lo(o)ser coz he hangs out in a hairloss forum. that was maybe wrong to say that about everyone in here. but i dont care what i wrote. im not sorry for it and im not asking to forgive me.

really this is to help you. why are you here? ask yourself this question and try to answer it. this is even to guys who get much respect in here and seem pretty normal like cassin or hairwegoagain.

to jayman and jayb. you both definatley got a problem. noone with perfect hair hangs out this much time in a hairloss forum.

i asked myself. why dont i go to an acne forum and post there? lol. that would be the same.

even if i dont respect you guys.....i wish you all the best for your life.

what a retard

barcafan

Reaction score
uhh....Incoherent as always.

Why dont you get yourself some grammar lessons you prick? Time and time again he's called everyone here losers and time and time again he comes back.. This is getting so agitating now its ridiculous, i seriously hope this waste of oxygen gets run over by a bus / dies in a fire.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL, he always does this. He talks about how he will never come back here again... but time and time again he comes back. :lol:

What a lOOser.

G

i find myself coming here because i, and believe everyone else here can relate to eachother about what we are going through, and that makes me feel better about it, plus hearing about people's success stories make me feel more confident and calm about what is going on. honestly, i've learned so much from here i have no idea what i would be doing with my hair right now if i hadn't found it.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ban.gif

IBM

Reaction score
i think neo1234 have a place in here like everyone else. Sometimes people say things that other disagree or simply stupid things. But that is not a reason to become mad about it.

powersam

Reaction score
stampede said:

if someone needs banned they'll be banned. if you feel a post is offensive hit that report button. but calling for a ban as you and many others do is just plain useless.