Hi, What Is The Best Exercise To Lose My Tits!

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, what is the best exercise to lose my tits, I don't know if it's becouse or finasteride or because I gained a little weight, but what do you recommend?
pushups?
I swim again too

everything works thanks

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bench pressing. You can't burn fat locally but if you get swole it's much harder to notice the fat arround your muscle.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Intermitteting fasting and managing estrogens
Also, look at your insulin resistence

K505

My Regimen
Reaction score
first and foremost, fix your diet (and i f*****g mean fix your diet, stop eating potato chips, burgers, dairy junk etc, many idiots do this and still complain they cant lose fat).

bench press (overall, just do weight lifting, its not a fat burner but its good for muscle gains, turn that mush of a chest into a temple), start sprinting too if you are serious about this, swimming is suppose to be good also.

i've never had a weight issue, im shredded as f*** but i'd like to lose some fat too but i confess, i am not a expert at this.

But the most important key in this, is how did you gain that weight? answer?
your diet, again, fix that sh*t (unless it was finasteride, then i am not sure what to do homie).

Saw some fat guy in the gym, i thought good thing he started taking his health seriously, next couple of days i am walking uphill with my bike from the gym and i hear some electronic sh*t behind me, its this fat dude from the gym, on that 2 wheel thing with a handle (electronic engine) just flying uphill (holy sh*t, that thing carried this giant hippo on a UPHILL like it was nothing), but the thing is, people like that piss me off, you are fat because you are lazy and eat junk, PERIOD, dont even go to the gym if you are like this, Like Henry Charles Bukowski said, Don't try.

respect to that Ecorider (googled the name).

PS: Drugs, really guys? Dude try it naturally first (see if its finasteride or just your lifestyle causing those tits) before you take this sh*t, research healthy food and educate yourself in it, instead of just taking some f*****g pill to f*** you up even more (like how women use birth control pill and then some experience hair loss due to this, i'd rather keep my legs shut).
if it was finasteride which caused this, i think it should resolve after stopping finasteride, but im not an expert.

anyway, do what you want, i am on finasteride and dutasteride and i got no damn b**ch tits, because i LOVE benching and i dont consume garbage.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the info here! Do you think that some supplements can help with it? I am looking for tips on it too, and I would appreciate any input on the matter, thank you in advance! Maybe you will find something for you on Canada Drugs also, have a look there and good luck!

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Diet is so crucial, so reduce ALL sugars and fats.

Try eating as clean as possible... boiled/poached chicken, broccoli, salmon, rice.
Without carbs and fats you will wither away.

INT

Reaction score

Try eating as clean as possible... boiled/poached chicken, broccoli, salmon, rice.

Reduce al fats and you will die. I would also not consider chicken clean.

Mystery411

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s very easy, actually.
1. Eat a diet that promotes testosterone (eggs; foods rich in zinc; broccoli,etc)
2. Lose body fat. You can’t just lose fat in one area. So, you have to lower your overall body fat. In order to do this, you must figure out your total daily caloric intake, and subtract 500 calories from it.
3. Do decline push ups (putting your feet on the couch or a bench is perfect) or incline bench (30 degree incline). These exercises will fill up the upper pecs, and help get rid of the boob-look.
** you really should strengthen all of your muscles too, just for overall aesthetics and to prevent imbalances.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
Rock climbing. It engages the skeletal muscles of your back that will help pull back your shoulders making your chest less droopy.

Quit beer. Hops and alcohol will lead to the moobs. Seen this happen to many a once flat chested chaps.

INT

Reaction score
LOL, seriously... I love how dramatic this comment is. Thanks Karen.

Where did I say he should never have fats ever again?

I said he should REDUCE fats and sugars, and I stand by my comment.

People either don't know, or underestimate how much fats/sugars they are consuming. Review your diet and watch the impact of reducing fats/sugars, it's life changing.

You literally said, and I quote "reduce ALL sugars and fats".

Crowning

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, what is the best exercise to lose my tits, I don't know if it's becouse or finasteride or because I gained a little weight, but what do you recommend?
pushups?
I swim again too

everything works thanks
Higher protein intake promotes weight loss and muscle strength and growth, I don't know how, but that's what I learned in class. You could start sleeping early and walking a lot for a higher BMR.

Last edited:

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

calories in calories out.... what is clean eating anyway? jeeze you need to find a diet that is sustainable the rest of your life... If ur dropping fat, eat under ur mainteance..if you're trying to gain muscle gotta eat in calorie surplus...