Hi Everyone!

HonnyBrown

Reaction score
I am so glad I found this forum!

I have Female Pattern Baldness in my crown, and a receding hairline. A year ago I decided to start using Rogain for Women after much research and trying many other things.

Two months into using Rogain, I started seeing more shedding. It was horrific, but I stuck it out. By summer, others were noticing a difference. A year in, my hairline is back to normal and my crown is filled in completely. The texture of the hair in my crown is soft and fine, but it's full!

Rogain is a lifetime commitment; one that I am happy to have. You all know what thinning hair or baldness can do to the self esteem.

I also started (recently) using Wen. It's too soon to tell, but I've heard some awesome things about it aiding in a healthy hair journey.

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
Good for you! I'm glad everything worked out fine. Make sure you keep updating your thread in case some other ladies need a bit of encouragement. Good luck!

HonnyBrown

Reaction score
Thank you, Cursed! I went for a trim a few weeks ago, and my stylist actually shaped my hairline. As small as that is, I was so excited about it. I have my hairline back.