hey bomb

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
i noticed that you joined around the same time that I did and you are totally kicking my *** in posts

bombscience

Reaction score
thinstinks said:
i noticed that you joined around the same time that I did and you are totally kicking my *** in posts

haha, i'm not really trying to post alot, i'm just really interested in stopping hairloss. I guess that's why I have so many posts. I'm not out to fool anyone though, I'm just a newbie.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Dood, I joined in Febuary and I only have like 280 something. I am way lagging here.

So is our manhood based on how many posts we make? I am going to blame the finasteride for that one!

Nomad

bombscience

Reaction score
No way man, there are some people with 70 posts that I respect completely. I bow down to thier knowledge.

I'm addicted to HLTDF.

But really, I would have to say, any time I'm feeling like sh*t, I hit the forums and it relieves some of that anxiety. It's good to connect with people that relate to your situation.

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
bombscience said:
I'm addicted to HLTDF.

But really, I would have to say, any time I'm feeling like sh*t, I hit the forums and it relieves some of that anxitey. It's good to connect with people that relate to your situation.

preach brother bomb! preach!

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
nomad said:
So is our manhood based on how many posts we make?
Gawd I hope not. If manhood was based on number of posts relative to time spent, you-know-who would beat us all.

jerry grant

Stingray

Reaction score
Peep tha' stats nigga's :)

My penis is longest so far (postcount/time)

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
definately is good to browse in here and have people give you good advice and not stupid shitty nonsense (ded prez)
hey ded, did you try that car in the garage trick yet, i hear you completely grow all your hair back, get a huge c***, and the ladies flock to the stench. BEAT IT DICK