Heres some new pics..

G

hopefully give you a better angle of when i do my hair up and some better norwoodage estimates.

sushair.jpg

sushair2.jpg

sushair3.jpg

sushair4.jpg

sushair5.jpg

SkipTracer

Reaction score
The pics look fine, you're a crown diffuser, Norwood is okay but some other parts of the photo do raise some curiosities.

moose1vo.jpg

JustBreathe

Established Member
Reaction score
hahahah! a*** eaze? thats genius work fletcher.

Seriously Moose it looks ok, you seem to be diffusing around the place like me. My advice is hold on with the treatments, and go out and have as much fun as you can while you got the locks.

G

So how exactly does diffuse differ from male pattern baldness and how can I stop it?

G

By the way as retarded as this sounds...brad pitt in mr and mrs smith...whats his norwood with his shaved head, thanks

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
idk, im not a***. if i saw u walking down the street, i wouldnt look twice at your hairline. to me it looks like any other guys.

Brad Pitt is a Nw1

btp11

Established Member
Reaction score
dude....we are like friggin twins.....my hair is exactly like that....norwood .5 maybe....but thinning on top....you are the closest thing ive seen to exactly what i have...

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The norwood scale would not work for you. Your lossing hair around the top but I don't think people around you will know that your lossing hair. How old are you? If your over 18 and if you can spend some money then I would go on Propecia. The earlier you start the better off your hair will be. Some people may think different about that but that's me.

beaner

Reaction score
Moose...yeah that's about my hair looked like at 18...thinning progressed very slowly but I still wish I had options back then. I think 2% rogaine may have been just coming out at that time and of course was Rx and more than my $3.40/hour part time job could afford. Good luck...I think you'll do fine.