Here's my 40-50g/cm2 lookinggood has been asking to see.

CCS

Reaction score

That's not the reason I was posing, but it should give you an idea.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks good and natural to me. Also photoshop has a red eye removal function:p

CCS

Reaction score

CCS

Reaction score

CCS

Reaction score

G

oh and get rid of the moles. you can raise your appearance 2 points on the CCS scale if you do so. :lol:

Gorpy

Established Member
Reaction score
That looks good CCS. A couple of months ago you were worried about not sprouting. I take it you started to sprout shortly after that?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS,

It looks great even though the pics are somewhat grainy.

Glad it's growing out well for you.

sh*t you look like Edward Norton!

CCS

Reaction score
I still don't know about the regrowth bit. I'm not worrying about that anymore. I just got to find a good laser mole removal Doctor in my area. I also what to flatten out that scar on my right temple with some cortizone injections. How much does that crecent shaped scar detract from my appearance?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
your hair looks good
you have to work on your smile

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
CCS - no need for laser. Just go to a good derm and get them frozen off. I had a small one a year or so ago that I chose to get removed. Painless and you could never tell it was there. Not expensive, either.

Don't remove them yourself...that's absolutely ridiculous.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hair looks great...so that's 4000 grafts in all?

Would be interesting to see how you looked before hair transplant and the finasteride etc...

Petchsky

Reaction score
Nick4441 said:
Hair looks great...so that's 4000 grafts in all?

Would be interesting to see how you looked before hair transplant and the finasteride etc...

Yep, and just for my info who did the procedure?

E2A - Dr Keane, just found out.

whiteboy

Reaction score
looks good!!!

i was goin to say dam dude why are you on here? lol but that was a hair transplant looks really cant even tell

CCS

Reaction score
the corners are a lot thinner under any light. I'm not stressing though. I got plenty of room for quick improvement in other areas to worry about those. As for freezing moles, no doctor I asked was willing to do it. They will only cut them off, which leaves a scar. I would not cut off the ones on my face myself, but there are some small tall ones on the back of my neck and my sides and shoulders, which I can get just fine.

I think i usually look rediculous when I smile, which is why I try to pose straight faced.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
\

CCS

Did you have the left temple point augmented?

I think it was money well spent. It looks good "Ed Norton!"

s.a.f

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I just got to find a good laser mole removal Doctor in my area. I also what to flatten out that scar on my right temple with some cortizone injections. How much does that crecent shaped scar detract from my appearance?

About 0.001 on the CCS scale. I never even noticed until you pointed it out. Dont be worrying over such tiny insignificant details.