Help Please-Fincar UK

Robbo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know these questions have prob been asked a thousand times but could any UK posters please answer the following-

-Is anyone on Fincar without consulting their GP? Is this ok!?

-Where do you get it from, how much is it (including postage/vat and customs from inhousepharmacy), and do you get it through your letterbox or collect from post office?

-Does it work for you or do you reckon Merc propecia/proscar is a better bet?

Many thanks in advance

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
Robbo said:
Hi guys,
-Is anyone on Fincar without consulting their GP? Is this ok!?

Do NOT be your own doctor. You need to see a compasionate professional. Please take this advice.

male pattern baldness is relatively easy to diagnose. However, there may be other health factors that are involved; I don't know becauase you haven't described your situation.

In any case, in order to determine what is really going on, you need to have a lab done.

Take the guess work out of it!

Robbo said:
-Does it work for you or do you reckon Merc propecia/proscar is a better bet?

Propecia and proscar are the same thing -- they are finesteride.

As for cheapest -- be careful. You do not know what you are getting. Counterfeiting is a worldwide phenomena. You need to know what you are putting into yourself. Would you really want to find out 6 months out that all yo've been taking is a sugar pill that "looks" like Propecia?

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Merck brand Proscar from qhi.co.uk

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Radio said:
Merck brand Proscar from qhi.co.uk

ditto, I've ordered from then many times and I live in the US.

I dont necessarily see the need to see a GP before starting the drug. Only if you think that your male pattern baldness may be a result of something else, such as an over/under active thyroid. Many of the senior posters on here have ample more knowledge about male pattern baldness and the best treatments for it then your average dermatoligist.

Robbo

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies fellas.

Ive checked out qhi.co.uk and I see that 28 tabs of proscar comes to about 58 euros (40 quid)-could Radio confirm this is what he pays or is there a cheaper way to buy in the UK?
(Is the generic Fincar from inhousepharmacy.co.uk just not worth the risk it comes to about 20 quid for 30 tabs!)?

And what is the situation with GP's in the UK-as male pattern baldness is a `cosmetic' thing I understand their general response is that they cant do anything so would you tell them that you are going to order online or not!?