Hello guys ..I've a question

Amilcar

Reaction score
First , I've always hoped that I wont have to think about this resort.Anyway, here I'm and so did so many men and women all around this planet.

My question for the wigs pro is the following , I'm not interested in an everyday wig......I want something stunning that I can use for precise moments..you know like for a date or something..so can it be done ? or it needs to be for weeks or whatever ?!

G

If you learn how to do it yourself you have complete control. Use a light bonding white glue or tape.

I'm all about being fairly "open" about my wearing, but don't you think it would be a bit awkward to show up to a date with a full head of hair, then a horseshoe the next?

Amilcar

Reaction score
Well JRob,

If you keep your hair shaved to 0 , then you wont have this horseshoe problem I guess.. As, for the girl, you can always be back the 2nd date with that wig ;)

G

You know you can't wear a topper if your hair is buzzed to a "0", right?

I'm assuming you are talking about a full cap then? That's what I wear, and I love it. I'm completely shaved except for a small bit of sideburns, so I actually could do what you are proposing with what I am working with.

So yea, if you go with a full cap then it's definitely possible to wear it like an accessory. I even had one cut down very short recently to try to lush the limits of the full cap thing, and it looks awesome.

I'm producing a full cap DVD that won't be ready for at least a few weeks, but if you have any questions i would be happy to anser them for you if you want to go that direction.

dirty

Reaction score
Jrob,

with your full cap would it be possible to have short hair styles like a #6-8 all around? or even just shorts sides with a taper?

G

I had Debbie from splitendshairreplacement.com cut a unit very short a few weeks ago....I just got it back from having hair added, but when I attach I will post pics to show you how good it looks.

You won't be able to do a fade or anything like that, but it can go down to 3/4" maybe even a bit shorter.