Hello all

samanthacsc

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

It is great to be here although I was a bit taken back by the anti-SPAM measures. lol.

I had major surgery about 3 months ago and started noticing increased hair loss a month ago now. My surgeons advised me that it is Telogen Effluvium but did not advise me on what to do but to "wait it out".

I am losing around 2 - 3 times more hair than usual in the shower and I am feeling the heat now. :(

I was just wondering if anybody could give me some recommendations/advice regarding this specifically:

What are the most recommended hair products and supplements out there for my condition?

I am currently taking Hair Revive (http://www.amazon.com/RidgeCrest-Herbals-Revive-Natural-Defense/dp/B000QB77NQ)

Thank you,
Samantha

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

It is great to be here although I was a bit taken back by the anti-SPAM measures. lol.

I had major surgery about 3 months ago and started noticing increased hair loss a month ago now. My surgeons advised me that it is Telogen Effluvium but did not advise me on what to do but to "wait it out".

I am losing around 2 - 3 times more hair than usual in the shower and I am feeling the heat now. :(

I was just wondering if anybody could give me some recommendations/advice regarding this specifically:

What are the most recommended hair products and supplements out there for my condition?

I am currently taking Hair Revive (http://www.amazon.com/RidgeCrest-Herbals-Revive-Natural-Defense/dp/B000QB77NQ)

Thank you,
Samantha

Telogen Effluvium is very common after surgery, so don't stress out. I have had it three times. Luckily, you are a girl, so your hair may slightly thin, but it will grow back. You need to be very, very patient. Telogen Effluvium can last 4-6 months. This is frustrating and very very stressful, because even after it has ran it's course, hair takes a while to grow back. Your hair will thin a bit, but YOU will NOT go bald, or even develop bald spots. Take some good supplements and be patient. I personally would NOT recommend minoxidil or finasteride. I recommend patience.

AngryJoe

Reaction score
Hi samanthacsc and welcome! I do agree that there is a slight problem with your hair after surgery as I had 3 of them. Just give some time for your body to recover and You'll be fine.