Heavy Stubble Looks The Most Attractive To Women According To A Study

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy in the 2nd pic is quite attractive. Wouldn’t even read as “balding” to normies.
He's honestly not bad for his age. With a lot of effort (better clothes and pics, and then other factors such as his personality, job, the way he presents himself, etc) he could probably have some success on dating sites with women in their 30's and 40's, I feel.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
You can tell people on here havent had too many relationships considering they think there is a check list of things that will get them a gf lol

Reactions: INT

INT

Reaction score
You can tell people on here havent had too many relationships considering they think there is a check list of things that will get them a gf lol

So true. Be prepared to be called a blue pilled virtue signalling cuck btw.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't tell if this post is a subtle flex/an attempt to start a dick measuring contest, a la "look at me I had many relationships unlike you losers!!", or some sort of useless "advice" such as "just be confident, the rest is unimportant!!! Shave it and OWN it bro!! I see FAT, BALD, UGLY guys with SUPER HOT girls all the time!!". Either way, bad post.

INT

Reaction score
Can't tell if this post is a subtle flex/an attempt to start a dick measuring contest, a la "look at me I had many relationships unlike you losers!!", or some sort of useless "advice" such as "just be confident, the rest is unimportant!!! Shave it and OWN it bro!! I see FAT, BALD, UGLY guys with SUPER HOT girls all the time!!". Either way, bad post.

Yes, your posts are definitely much better...

INT

Reaction score
Yeah disliking everything I say is a lot easier when you are not very bright I guess.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy in the 2nd pic is quite attractive. Wouldn’t even read as “balding” to normies.
I bet you could Land a plane on his forhead, he is obviously balding, anything past norwood 1 is game over

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet you could Land a plane on his forhead, he is obviously balding, anything past norwood 1 is game over
heavy-stubble-jpg.jpg

its over for this guy then

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
how does this help not having thick stubble on your head?

MY beard sucks a fat one, it looks like this but grey! Pretty much feel like it always was grey to.

entertainment-2015-04-15-things-not-to-do-beard-matthew-mcconaughey.jpg

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
This is how you converse with other humans? You literally just put a ton of words in my mouth. When was I "flexing"? I made a observation about how delusional some people on here are that they actually believe women are some sort of simple minded animals that just need a number of check marks to get them to find you attractive. Good luck picking up hot girls. I'm sure you'll do fine ;)

It does seem like my post was right on the button tho, considering your reacting. I love it.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how you converse with other humans? You literally just put a ton of words in my mouth. When was I "flexing"? I made a observation about how delusional some people on here are that they actually believe women are some sort of simple minded animals that just need a number of check marks to get them to find you attractive. Good luck picking up hot girls. I'm sure you'll do fine ;)

It does seem like my post was right on the button tho, considering your reacting. I love it.

Nice trolling, next.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an underhanded attack on Wolfpack again. When will guys learn?

Thank you blackg for your unwavering support and carrying the HairLossTalk.com flag with dedication and valour into battle. You remain an unrivalled shining star of the premier hair loss forum. You can meet me and check out my full red lips and jaw of peace anytime over a lager.

giphy.gif