Heavy Stubble Looks The Most Attractive To Women According To A Study

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy in the 2nd pic is quite attractive. Wouldn’t even read as “balding” to normies.
He's honestly not bad for his age. With a lot of effort (better clothes and pics, and then other factors such as his personality, job, the way he presents himself, etc) he could probably have some success on dating sites with women in their 30's and 40's, I feel.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
You can tell people on here havent had too many relationships considering they think there is a check list of things that will get them a gf lol

Reactions: INT

INT

Reaction score
You can tell people on here havent had too many relationships considering they think there is a check list of things that will get them a gf lol

So true. Be prepared to be called a blue pilled virtue signalling cuck btw.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't tell if this post is a subtle flex/an attempt to start a dick measuring contest, a la "look at me I had many relationships unlike you losers!!", or some sort of useless "advice" such as "just be confident, the rest is unimportant!!! Shave it and OWN it bro!! I see FAT, BALD, UGLY guys with SUPER HOT girls all the time!!". Either way, bad post.

INT

Reaction score
Can't tell if this post is a subtle flex/an attempt to start a dick measuring contest, a la "look at me I had many relationships unlike you losers!!", or some sort of useless "advice" such as "just be confident, the rest is unimportant!!! Shave it and OWN it bro!! I see FAT, BALD, UGLY guys with SUPER HOT girls all the time!!". Either way, bad post.

Yes, your posts are definitely much better...

INT

Reaction score
Yeah disliking everything I say is a lot easier when you are not very bright I guess.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy in the 2nd pic is quite attractive. Wouldn’t even read as “balding” to normies.
I bet you could Land a plane on his forhead, he is obviously balding, anything past norwood 1 is game over

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet you could Land a plane on his forhead, he is obviously balding, anything past norwood 1 is game over
heavy-stubble-jpg.jpg

its over for this guy then

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably still looks better with a beard bc at least he doesn't have a visible double chin. Unless a guy has a good jawline he better cover that sh*t up.

Indeed. My point was more to emphasise how even giving someone basic advice "grow a beard" is not in itself useful and you can see the contrast in those 2 pics. In dating or just feeling good about your image, the person should be aware of his strengths and weaknesses and create a look to complement them. That second guy does everything wrong; he looks skinny fat, beta face not in his control, loose clothes, grey hair, scruffy unkempt beard, sides that look like he cut his hair at home with scissors, weak hair on top but that's the one thing that isn't his fault, though he could get it styled better. It's not about being overcritical, he can easily date like literally most guys can but he could push himself more if he wanted too. There are guys that can pull of balding or greying and look great but he literally has to keep all these to a minimum as he's not one of them. He'd benefit from dying his hair or at least shaving the back and sides and keeping the top minimal. Working out and dressing better along with a shorter tidier beard/stubble.

The top guy is much better looking to begin with and capable of spontaneous attraction but he's also taken care of everything else unlike this individual. It's not just about a better facial structure but usually this benefit goes hand in hand with better skin, eyebrows, hair quality aside from balding e.t.c.

I don't know if you're referring to me but I was talking about looking aesthetic, not getting a gf, not the same thing. Anyone can get a gf unless someone has serious mental problems holding them back that affects their personality and is noticeable, even then you find someone in a similar boat.

View attachment 113183

its over for this guy then

It's over.

d8f109eb2e2375a77c0e73d18dc50c60.gif

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed. My point was more to emphasise how even giving someone basic advice "grow a beard" is not in itself useful and you can see the contrast in those 2 pics. In dating or just feeling good about your image, the person should be aware of his strengths and weaknesses and create a look to complement them. That second guy does everything wrong; he looks skinny fat, beta face not in his control, loose clothes, grey hair, scruffy unkempt beard, sides that look like he cut his hair at home with scissors, weak hair on top but that's the one thing that isn't his fault, though he could get it styled better. It's not about being overcritical, he can easily date like literally most guys can but he could push himself more if he wanted too. There are guys that can pull of balding or greying and look great but he literally has to keep all these to a minimum as he's not one of them. He'd benefit from dying his hair or at least shaving the back and sides and keeping the top minimal. Working out and dressing better along with a shorter tidier beard/stubble.
True but a lot of these are youth culture trends when I come to think of it. Maintaining a stubble, buzzing the sides of your hair, gym membership, taking good selfies (knowing your good angles and facial expressions should take some practice) and so on. One would have to be connected to younger people in one way or another to learn them.

You can even find 60 year old folks who have been happily married for decades STILL caring about looking fresh and "current" (in their own age appropriate ways), so the angry posters above really failed to see the bigger picture.

Last edited:

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just lol dude, all of the sh*t u described is genetical. his beard looks decently trimmed and taken care of, it's just halo effect of him looking poorly that creates an impression of him not looking after his looks. on a lot of men dyed hair looks sh*t, source im the greying guy, also with his head shape, just like mine, short sides look ugly as sh*t. also, facial fat a lot of times doesnt have to do anything with your body fat percentage, you can be lean but still bloated cheek area.

basically, in short, genetics pre-determines your future and your life quality before birth.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
True but a lot of these are youth culture trends when I come to think of it. Maintaining a stubble, buzzing the sides of your hair, gym membership, taking good selfies (knowing your good angles and facial expressions should take some practice) and so on. One would have to be connected to younger people in one way or another to learn them.

You can even find 60 year old folks who have been happily married for decades STILL caring about looking fresh and "current" (in their own age appropriate ways), so the angry posters above really failed to see the bigger picture.

Yeah, there is an element of hanging around with a certain crowd which stimulates this. In fact most close knit groups tend to be style and interest matched more than looks matched. I don't think it's just a question of youth culture but that is the starting point, more about hanging around with trendy people regardless. An outsider may find it hard to emulate this and there is also the issue of being able to pull it off without looking try hard or a beta in disguise. Same time I don't think there's wrong with people doing whatever they want and being with which ever group they feel comfortable with. I saw a video the other day of an older but alpha looking US cop beating a 30 year old something for literally nothing, what struck me was a comment about him picking on a nerd and being a bully. We can't fool ourselves or others really, on what we are genetically predisposed to, better to work with your weaknesses than attempt to eradicate them totally.

just lol dude, all of the sh*t u described is genetical. his beard looks decently trimmed and taken care of, it's just halo effect of him looking poorly that creates an impression of him not looking after his looks. on a lot of men dyed hair looks sh*t, source im the greying guy, also with his head shape, just like mine, short sides look ugly as sh*t. also, facial fat a lot of times doesnt have to do anything with your body fat percentage, you can be lean but still bloated cheek area.

basically, in short, genetics pre-determines your future and your life quality before birth.

Mostly genetic but a lot of factors he could change which I mentioned. As for his beard, it really sucks. Patchy in places, overgrown and hair quality is suspect. Sure there's a halo of a good looking guy growing it out and being untidy, he'll get the "I like it looking natural and wild" response but the point here is he isn't helping his cause. Grooming well is a sign of hygiene, being self aware and fashion conscious - anyone benefits from it regardless of their looks. Yeah he has a beta face but he can lose some fat, sharpen up a little and get a better cut without going all alpha. Dyed hair looks fine depending on how you approach it and you're overall situation, grey is also fine depending on who you are. Too many variables, work with yourself. Swingline has lots of grey hair on here but looks alpha and masculine.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
how does this help not having thick stubble on your head?

MY beard sucks a fat one, it looks like this but grey! Pretty much feel like it always was grey to.

entertainment-2015-04-15-things-not-to-do-beard-matthew-mcconaughey.jpg

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
how does this help not having thick stubble on your head?

MY beard sucks a fat one, it looks like this but grey! Pretty much feel like it always was grey to.

View attachment 113214

Alright lad. Yeah that beard sucks bad grown out, even with his looks and good hair, it still stands out in a negative way. What I would do in your position, maybe you do some of this already:

1) Shave back and sides so the grey is minimal.
2) Dye the top
3) Get some "designer" facial hair which is smaller in area and only a few mm of growth, looks sweet. This will complement you in regards to dealing with poor beard growth and also not showing a whole grey beard - which can look good but you're too young to go down this route now imo. You could apply a bit of colour too. Not saying an old school goatee obviously but design some around your jaw and moustache or just the lower area, I think you know what I mean, see exactly what you prefer.

Mine grows exactly like the guy in pic 1 above but these days I have changed it up out of boredom. I was bored of going clean shaven/stubble and light beard so I've designed it up a bit like below and got some subtle highlights on top as well. Only light stubble on sides and more growth around the lips, it's actually more of a hassle to maintain!

mariano_di_vaio_for_nohow-1-237x300.jpg

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright lad. Yeah that beard sucks bad grown out, even with his looks and good hair, it still stands out in a negative way. What I would do in your position, maybe you do some of this already:

1) Shave back and sides so the grey is minimal.
2) Dye the top
3) Get some "designer" facial hair which is smaller in area and only a few mm of growth, looks sweet. This will complement you in regards to dealing with poor beard growth and also not showing a whole grey beard - which can look good but you're too young to go down this route now imo. You could apply a bit of colour too. Not saying an old school goatee obviously but design some around your jaw and moustache or just the lower area, I think you know what I mean, see exactly what you prefer.

Mine grows exactly like the guy in pic 1 above but these days I have changed it up out of boredom. I was bored of going clean shaven/stubble and light beard so I've designed it up a bit like below and got some subtle highlights on top as well. Only light stubble on sides and more growth around the lips, it's actually more of a hassle to maintain!

View attachment 113229

I just trim with clippers to a one or zero guard

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
This is how you converse with other humans? You literally just put a ton of words in my mouth. When was I "flexing"? I made a observation about how delusional some people on here are that they actually believe women are some sort of simple minded animals that just need a number of check marks to get them to find you attractive. Good luck picking up hot girls. I'm sure you'll do fine ;)

It does seem like my post was right on the button tho, considering your reacting. I love it.