Headshape Fucked Or Not? (3 Solid Replies And I'm Out)

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Makes you look like a low class criminal, as much as i hate saying it. People will assume you're up to no good by default...unless of course that look is common amongst law abiding citizens in your region, which i doubt.

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Makes you look like a low class criminal, as much as i hate saying it. People will assume you're up to no good by default...unless of course that look is common amongst law abiding citizens in your region, which i doubt.
Lol I'm a jewish science major. Not too worried about that misconception. Plus anyone who talks to me for a minute would realize it's not the case. Criminal is better than alien in my book.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t never took you for a member of the tribe. And i was only talking about initial impression, obviously you can easily overcome that with social skills. Do something with the beard, its a bit too trucker-ish.

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t never took you for a member of the tribe. And i was only talking about initial impression, obviously you can easily overcome that with social skills. Do something with the beard, its a bit too trucker-ish.
Lol well what other race has balding at 20 y/o as a guaranteed rite of passage. Trust me I'd look worse with no facial hair, but yeah maybe I'll clean it up for a goatee or somethin.

Seeker988

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree with the trucker part tho.:D

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm hooking up with this 19 y/o redhead girl now, and I can tell that she quite likes me. She noted that I have "a very aggressive look" and she clearly is a little fascinated by my decision. I'm sure she'd prefer I had hair, but I think what I'm doing shows confidence and is better than hat prisoner or grown out old man hair. So there's an anecdote for ya.

Seeker988

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm hooking up with this 19 y/o redhead girl now, and I can tell that she quite likes me. She noted that I have "a very aggressive look" and she clearly is a little fascinated by my decision. I'm sure she'd prefer I had hair, but I think what I'm doing shows confidence and is better than hat prisoner or grown out old man hair. So there's an anecdote for ya.
Keep at it brother,you're experiencing all the signs of a positive reception of your new look. Don't get bogged down by negative comments over here or irl. Keep collecting positives in your life and use them to reinforce your self-confidence.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your head shape is fine. I started balding at a young age got tons of sh*t in high school/ college. I’m about to enter my mid twenties trust me the ribbing stops as male pattern baldness catches up to more of your friends.

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your head shape is fine. I started balding at a young age got tons of sh*t in high school/ college. I’m about to enter my mid twenties trust me the ribbing stops as male pattern baldness catches up to more of your friends.
Appreciate it man. Most of the ribbing is over now it seems, which I partly attribute to how I took it like a champ and didn't go hat prisoner route or anything. By this point it's just like, our buddy is bald now, buzzes his dome, and doesn't seem to be that bothered by it. I think people largely use your own reaction to balding to form theirs.