Heading towards a 10 on the Norwood scale

G

BOO HOO HOO. LOOK AT MY HEAD. I AM GOING TO BE BALD IN NO TIME. I HAVE A Norwood 2.98 ON MY TEMPLES AND I AM DIFFUSING! IT IS SO DISGUSTING GOING BALD.

LOOK AT MY f*****g HAIR!

321_Friends.jpg

:cry:

barcafan

Reaction score
OMFG DUDE THAT ALL HAPPENED IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS? THAT IS SUPER AGRESSIVE YOU WILL BE SLICK BALD IN 4 MONTHS. GET ON 3000 MG ORAL spironolactone ASAP OR U WILL BE UGLY HUMAN TRASH.

IBM

Reaction score
Stick to your treatments.

Dont kill yourself. In five years we'll have Body Hair Cloning Techniques. With five threads of Body hair you can make a fine scalp hair thread.

And you wont need a lot of them because it's a Cloning.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CAPSLOCKISTHECRUISECONTROLFORCOOL!!!!!!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Better get down the gym, stay there until you have a body like Brad Pitts in fight club otherwise you'll never get laid.

G

barcafan said:
OMFG DUDE THAT ALL HAPPENED IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS? THAT IS SUPER AGRESSIVE YOU WILL BE SLICK BALD IN 4 MONTHS. GET ON 3000 MG ORAL spironolactone ASAP OR U WILL BE UGLY HUMAN TRASH.

ROFL. Awesome.

I suggest 6000 though. His case looks rather serious. David had better ask his mom what he thinks and then he needs to ask his sister's boyfriend. That hairline will make him drop to a -6 on the CCS scale and he will have to pay overweight prostitutes with acne for sex.

He should not even bother approaching hot women because they will reject him regardless of personality because of that 1/100th of an inch of corner recession.

G

P.S.- I suggest rubbing sunless tanner on his forehead to mask the recession

G

My sisters boyfriend said that women that are 6's and up only have coitus with men with 6packs. But he told me that they would take a rimjob from me if I used the sunlass tannner and made a six pack using it to make the lines on my stomack. I like clowds. He told me that clowds are for pansys.

I am human trash. :(

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:uglylol:
great human trash marerial

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
roki,

i am human trash
oh ,so that's why you changed your nick to humantrashman ,i was wondering about that

barcafan

Reaction score
JayMan said:

hahahahahaha

Dont worry yourself though, you still *may* be able to give a rimjob to a girl, but most likely only if she has a fat chin.

G

barcafan said:
JayMan said:

hahahahahaha

Dont worry yourself though, you still *may* be able to give a rimjob to a girl, but most likely only if she has a fat chin.

stop, you're giving me an erection