He is only 20 and bald already !

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
Or I should have put "He is bald in his early 20's"
[video=youtube;CLLewnBxOtE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLLewnBxOtE[/video]

He pulls it off though, with the glasses and stubble. Albeit he looks more like he is in his 30's

He also says towards the end of the video that "at least he wouldn't age for the next 20 or 30 years"

Witch means he know's that it has aged him 20 years.

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

130.gif

Mfw+computer+system+crashes+and+last+save+was+6+hours+ago+_fbc247aa447d7bf163813b4978470a9c.gif

With the glasses and stubble, without it he does not and looks ill

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
His advice: "Just be perfect in every other way if you're bald, because otherwise women will immediately turn you down."

All while continuously hammering that baldness doesn't matter. I wish I was as delusional as him.

It would have saved me a lot of psychological pain. Ah the horror of living in the real world...

Wearing glasses and being attractive are tow mutually exclusive things. Have you ever seen the lead of a romantic movie wearing glasses?

Wearing glasses should not be advised if you're bald. Ever. You know what people will call him now right? "Hey look! Moby!"

Of course deep down it must effect him otherwise he wouldn't be dressing in nice clothes to compensate or wearing stylish glasses, if he didn't care about being bald.

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
Look at the difference between him with hair and without. Jesus Christ, there is absolutely nothing else worse in the world than being bald.
If he has still kept he juvenile hairline then he would have looked younger, But it is surprising to see that even with the receding hairline he still looked better than bald.

I did think that a receding hairline looked awful and that shaving your head bald wouldn't have made a difference and that you would still look 20 years older either way, But now I can actually see it for myself, I realize now that even (although still looks terrible compared to a non receded hairline) having a receded hairline still looks way better than completely bald on top.

Without the glasses and stubble he unfortunately looks like he has an illness.

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you look at 1:26/1:27 - that sorta shaven look he had. If he hopped on meds he'd be chilllinnnnnnnnnnnnn now.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
Also proof that a decent facial structure is irrelevant without facial frame, and hair.

Without hair equals a life full of video games and p**rn

Their is your ansswrt

DPAMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looked better with hair, but I don't think he looks terrible now - but then, I guess for me an NW6 ginger is still a ginger... :inlove:

Nothing to say about his advice - standard coping mechanism framed as a symbol of empowerment. If he says he's satisfied though, I believe him.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think he personally looks horrendous comparable to how he looked with hair, an interesting albeit a very scary video of how baldness can effect how you look. I wouldn't wish baldness onto anyone, especially baldness that aggressive. ****.

dekaz

Established Member
Reaction score
Look at the difference between him with hair and without. Jesus Christ, there is absolutely nothing else worse in the world than being bald.

What a stupid thing to say. If being bald is the worst part of your life you are luckier than billions of people in the world.

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
Important thing is, at least he seems happy :)
Yes happy with life but deep he knows baldness doesn't look great.

That is why he grows stubble and wears trendy glasses to compensate for being bald, If he was truly was happy with himself I doubt he would be doing those things and would just walk around without the glasses and in a tracksuit and trainers.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Not really. I've seen people suffering from problems considered worse than baldness, and they seemed to get by quite fine.

They may have thought it was horrible, but give them a week in my shoes with a NW5 on their heads, and they would probably kill themselves.

There's nothing worse than baldness at a young age.
It's also a disease where you get absolutely no sympathy as a man.

Even if your girlfriend breaks up with you, or if you lose your job, you will at least get sympathy from your friends and family.

Not with hair loss, you're completely alone. And people around will even try to make you feel worse by mocking you and saying it's just hair.

Agreed. It's a disease of the scalp as well as the soul which leaves you a broken being in every way possible. I can't think of many things worse than that, only a handful, like blindness and 3rd degree burns over big parts of your body.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
And even then, how many people developing male pattern blindness in their early 20's do yo hear about?

The problem with hair loss, it's that it's so common. Therefore people are unimpressed and think you're fine, while mocking you.

"Just get over it! It's just hair you whiner!" If they were in our shoes, they would cry themselves to sleep every night.

Don't you mean male pattern BALDNESS?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Poverty is even bad fred,have u ever imagine nothing at your hand and u cannot do anything.Money matters the most,then looks.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Eye trauma,Retinopathies can affect,my distant relative who is female(25 y.o) lost sudden vision,it was due to compression of optic nerve,now she has recovered some vision.

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen extremely bad poverty of my family,my both parents are non graduate,they were finding difficult to pay my school fees also,income of my father at 1992,1993 was zero as they suffered from unbearable leg pain that made them have bed rest for straight 2 years,but i saw them fighting poverty.When you are poor no one will friend you,even relatives will leave you,now they have earned in India what a american corporate manager would ever earn in his lifetime career in US.
My father was Norwood 6 after marriage too.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I often wonder why doctors like Cotsarelis, Jahoda, Lauster or Christiano haven't done enough to get treatments into the hands of the public. It's like nobody gives a fuck about us.

Dikek

Established Member
Reaction score
Being bald doesn't stop you from doing anything in this world, you will lose let's say 30-35%, **** let's even say 50% of chance of getting laid at least in your 20 and early 30, and maybe you will gain the 0.1% of girls that find bald guys attractive, that's all, sure it will ****ign make you ugly and change your face for ever, and that's a real psicological issue and someone nw1 will never understand us but the reality is at some point 30-40% if man has some degree of hairloss, and i don't see 40% of the men in this earth destroyed, with a useless life desiring to switch to any ****ing desease but hairloss. I'm sorry if you think that, but hairloss it's not your major problem then

I took my treatment and will do what i can to maintain what i have because i value my hairs but i understand i have little to nothing control over Androgenetic Alopecia, but i can control my life and the man i want to be, and i'm sure enough i don't want to be a souless garbage human being which can't understand basic thing like a REAL handicap and hairloss, and i will not judge someone just for having or not hairs on top of their head like you guys do every single time