Having another really bad day... .

jeffsss

Reaction score
:(

damn.. i was doing so good yesterday..

all night i couldnt sleep.. i kept running my fingers though my hair then feeling for hairs that could have came out..

the fan was on and it was chilly.. so i could feel a real cool breeze on my scalp.

took xanax and it's calming me down some now.

how the hell do i keep my mind off hair loss?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dammit.. .. every min of every day.

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
It takes alot of discipline not to touch/look at your hair every five minutes but that is really waht you have to do. I do the same thing, but I've gotten better about it lately.

The less you touch it and look at it the better off you will feel.

Just remember that with your kickass big 3 regimen you are giving yourself the BEST CHANCE possible at some regrowth. Just gotta get through each day one at a time.

You'll be allright, Jeffsss.

jeffsss

Reaction score
thanks for encouragement c&m

i take it to heart when people respond to anything i have problems with..

my hair is getting sooo thin :( I really try my best to avoid mirrors.. but they're everywhere!!

my friends like to drive around with the windows down n such.. and i get pissed but dont tell them why. I have my hair tweaked so that unless your really close.. it's hard to tell i have bad hair loss.

i'm soo close to buzzing it it's ridiculous.

my hairline must have moved to another Norwood stage.. i'm probabaly nw3 with serious diffuse thinning.. all over :cry:

I still hope this is some sort of shed, or soemthing.. but i'm losing hope.. damn.

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
hey man, i believe we are in very similar situations. I am a Norwood 2 or so with some serious diffuse thinning all over the top. I've been fairly religious about my regimen, and i think i'm losing more on the top. I never noticed a shed but i can definitly see more scalp.

Just gotta keep going i guess. I just got together with a girl i have really strong feelings for, which she has reciprocated. I am always afraid she is going to realize how bad my hair is and drop me like a bad habit. I dont think she is like that but you never know.

That's my biggest concern right now. I'm pretty sure that within a few months i'll see some progress.

Keep it up man, keep posting if you feel shitty or PM me and i'll try to help out.

This sh*t is some severe suffering i know, which is why us hairloss victims have to support eachother.

Just keep the faith, brother.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Guys, keep reminding yourselves that it's still very early in your treatment - and mine as well. I try to keep up with both of y'all's posts because of this. We all started +/- 3 months apart. When you feel like you're getting discouraged, try to get out and occupy your mind with something else. The worst thing you can do is shut yourself in your house or apartment, surfing about hairloss & looking in the mirror, letting your mind go crazy - it's harmful for you - but I know you both know that.

I'm confident that we'll all see measurable progress in the coming months. It'd be great if you guys would take some "before" pictures so we can help each other look at things objectively. What d'ya say? You guys in?

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
I really want to take some pics, problem is i dont have a digital camera. if i can get a hold of one I'm all for it.

This sh*t just happened way too fast for me to get used to it.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
omg, I do exactly what you ay to avoid doing. then again, I have bad hair transplants.. i'd much rather be in your shoes.

hairwegoagain said:
Guys, keep reminding yourselves that it's still very early in your treatment - and mine as well. I try to keep up with both of y'all's posts because of this. We all started +/- 3 months apart. When you feel like you're getting discouraged, try to get out and occupy your mind with something else. The worst thing you can do is shut yourself in your house or apartment, surfing about hairloss & looking in the mirror, letting your mind go crazy - it's harmful for you - but I know you both know that.

I'm confident that we'll all see measurable progress in the coming months. It'd be great if you guys would take some "before" pictures so we can help each other look at things objectively. What d'ya say? You guys in?

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
recboi, all is not lost. Keep the faith. There are things that can be done to remove transplants. I can't remember the website, but I recently came across a guy in your position who had a nice result from plug removal and redistribution. Don't get down on yourself. I've read your posts regarding bad thoughts. You need to get some help with perspective. You simply must seek help and talk about those thoughts with your doctor. There will be a good solution for your hair, my friend...you just need to give yourself a break in the meantime. Please allow yourself that!

recboi said:
omg, I do exactly what you ay to avoid doing. then again, I have bad hair transplants.. i'd much rather be in your shoes.

hairwegoagain said:

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Had had three graft excisions done. Its looks better than it did before, but the right side is still pretty pluggy, and there are large gaps of areas with no hair, so i've got the rows of hair thing going again...

I suppose he could do a 4th graft excision, but I really don't see how I can do that with having a job and all now.. It takes a REALLY long time to heal from that, and the redistributed area is so thin, that my hairline looks almost nonexistant in photographs..

Sorry to hijack this thread. I added some pics in the thread that I started. One of these days I'll take pics of the right side which looks even worse than the left. There's one pic I'm too embarrassed to even show.

hairwegoagain said:
recboi, all is not lost. Keep the faith. There are things that can be done to remove transplants. I can't remember the website, but I recently came across a guy in your position who had a nice result from plug removal and redistribution. Don't get down on yourself. I've read your posts regarding bad thoughts. You need to get some help with perspective. You simply must seek help and talk about those thoughts with your doctor. There will be a good solution for your hair, my friend...you just need to give yourself a break in the meantime. Please allow yourself that!

recboi said:

hairwegoagain said: