Hairtrocity - A Comic Strip About Being f*****g Bald

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you see the girl is also losing her hair, so she is reminded of her daily morning routine by the girl with the ridiculously thick hair. The routine is a play on "Silence of the lambs", but in this case the girl is a prisoner of hairloss... and her daily routine is putting minoxidil on her head. But, if you have to explain it then it clearly is not funny :D
ok lol 'tis a reference. depending on how many get it its still good

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad you pointed out that girls are also under a lot of pressure due to hairloss. Honestly guys they have it worse then us. I know some of u don't want to hear it but we can hit the gym and look presentable. Does that mean we can all slay chick's by hitting the gym? No...but girls can't just hot the gym and be presentable. You have to admit, much tougher and I feal for them for sure

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad you pointed out that girls are also under a lot of pressure due to hairloss. Honestly guys they have it worse then us. I know some of u don't want to hear it but we can hit the gym and look presentable. Does that mean we can all slay chick's by hitting the gym? No...but girls can't just hot the gym and be presentable. You have to admit, much tougher and I feal for them for sure

To play devil's advocate I guess a woman can still get laid no matter what, and that would be the anti-white knight argument.

However I'd agree with you, and sex is a different thing for women than it is for men. For me I'd be happy getting guaranteed sex with any decent looking woman (and I think on the opposite side, a bald slim average faced woman can still get to f*** decent looking slim guys). Baldness wouldn't worry me a percentile of what it does now. Of course I have image awareness etc. in other ways socially and for myself, but the main fear is never getting sex with someone at least decently hot.

Women don't quite work this way. They even need to feel sexy to enjoy sex, and obviously hair loss and paranoia will override every thought they have, even if a guy has a stiff penis right in front of them, she'll still doubt her sexual appeal.

Actually, when a woman feels undesirable, a guy horny for her can even make her feel worse, even if she likes him.

I think this is a completely separate issue to what it makes us makes feel. I see a lot of guys writing "I don't give a sh*t about b****s! I want my hair for myself!" but I simply don't buy it. I know they are saying what they believe is the truth, but if they broke down this thought, our depression over balding is 99.9% feeling inferior to women.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This
A guy flirted with me the other day and it was all fine... until he started touching my hair and I freaked out (because I wear Toppik, extensions, etc. ) Told him I would go grab a drink an be back, but I never went back. The guy probably thought I was a b**ch, when really I found him hot but the hair panicking was too much. Just an exemple of the constant fear of being "exposed". But I guess you guy have simlar fears maybe.
Also, a balding woman is not like a shaved woman... she would probably still be able to have sex with a decent guy but only if she hide her scalp with a wig and if she has a body and a face to compensate I guess. The pressure is already though on women, but when it's balding you need to be a goddess if you want to still have a "normal" sex life, because the confidence is gone and I think men might also be disgusted by dating a woman who has got hair loss, moreso if they are balding themselves.

I don't know if it's worst, I used to think that but I am not sure anymore. But it sure is different.
No mention of personality anywhere in this post. Checkmate bluepillers.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah hair loss sucks for both men and women. DUPA is also the most common type of hair loss in women, so transplants are often not an option and women can't take finasteride either. The only thing that is easier for women is that it is more acceptable to wear a wig than in men. For the most part life is tough for non-Stacy women just like it is tough for non-Chad men.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But my post was not about that at all... Personality is essential to me
tumblr_ndofjtryUH1s609pno1_500.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
A guy flirted with me the other day and it was all fine...

My mind cannot comprehend the normality of being flirted with.
It's like my inability to comprehend what it would be like to have been born in a billionaire family.

On one hand I think it's great, but then I think it's so commonplace for them that their brains view it like something mundane, like nice weather.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A guy flirted with me the other day and it was all fine... until he started touching my hair and I freaked out (because I wear Toppik, extensions, etc. ) Told him I would go grab a drink an be back, but I never went back. The guy probably thought I was a b**ch, when really I found him hot but the hair panicking was too much. Just an exemple of the constant fear of being "exposed". But I guess you guy have simlar fears maybe.

I do similar stuff when I'm flirted with while wearing a hat. I'd be meaner than you if I wore extensions/Toppik, I think. Wearing a hair piece would give me a complex.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a girl it is not that unusual to get flirted on at a party. Plus we were from the rare heterosexual there so it was not like he had lots of choice. I get what you are saying, even though by saying "it was all fine" I did not meant that it was normal. I am timid and it's never really normal to me, but I meant that I was not freaking out yet. One can live without it for sure, like without sexual intercourse (even though it might be more difficult for a man I think), there are plenty of things to do and be when you are alone, but I do whish you would meet someone Cap.

You are absolutely right about that.
Lol at taking flirting and sex lightly

Female privilege

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
But I feel guilty to do that, I just don't know what to do in this situation. Saying "don't touch my hair" would seem weird as all guys are attracted to this sh*t and girls adore when you touch their hair.

You can say something like, "I have some product in my hair, so would you mind not touching my hair", and give him that Pas smile and touch his arm or something.

So girls like it when you touch their hair huh? Did not know that.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But where did took it lightly?
No offense but this place is getting more and more sufficating for a women. Now evertime we say something we are reduced at the female privilege thing... I don't think my posts are less interesting than male ones here...
It was just the way you said one can live without sex or flirting. Yes technically true but you're very likely to be unhappy living like that