Hairtrocity - A Comic Strip About Being f*****g Bald

blackg

Reaction score
Crazy game. I want to see Georgia pull it off as well. Can't stand Bama''
Well let's both root for Clemson in the Sugar, especially Hunter Renfro.
Love that whiteboy!

renfrow-hunter-11116-usnews-getty-ftr_1leil9a2eoc371ji6tcq5g6xdk.jpg

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women don't quite work this way. They even need to feel sexy to enjoy sex, and obviously hair loss and paranoia will override every thought they have, even if a guy has a stiff penis right in front of them, she'll still doubt her sexual appeal.

Sorry to quote few months after but...
Daaamn you opened my eyes in this aspdct and i just wanted to thank you for doing so... It makes a lot of sense in my head now...

Believe it or not, being successful with the opposite sex (or your own) does not change your self - perception almost at all if you don't like yourself.

You feel like a fraud.

You may think it is idiotic, but this is how the brain works. It is a bit as when people get rich with the lottery: they know they do not belong with the rich, so they get depressed and squander the money.

Of course being non - incel is better than being incel. But forget the idea that, as a balding person, you feel OK only because someone wants to be
Same here, sorry for bringing back an old post but can you please elaborate more the point you made here, give more examples... I've discussed this topic over and over with my best friend and i've never thought of this. i mean i thought ppl that look for approval on women (or men if you are the subject is female) was just a way to cope with the fact that they couldn't love themselves.
Or maybe you are saying that even if they look for approval in others because they cant validate themselves doesnt have a good result in their self acceptation?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or maybe you are saying that even if they look for approval in others because they cant validate themselves doesnt have a good result in their self acceptation?

I think there is an economic side to it. Not in the money sense; in the meaning of resources and availability.

When you are good looking, you perfectly know what your sexual alternatives are.

"If anything goes wrong", one often thinks. If the thinker is - say - a very good looking person, male or female, if anything goes wrong w/r/t their sentimental situation, they will
1. Still have people to take them out because everyone wants to take out an attractive person (jealousy aside)
2. Easily find a replacement for the lost sentimental situation. At least for sex!

Let us imagine you are very good looking and find yourself in a good looking couple (or "looksmatched" as they say). You know your alternatives. You live the couple in a more relaxed way. Your partner feels this and treats you better. You live better.

Let us imagine you are not good looking but find yourself with a beautiful partner. Then you know your alternatives are declining because your hair is... receding.
Your couple becomes unbalanced. The partner knows she has palatable ways out. You don't. You begin to feel stress.
You f*** up.

blackg

Reaction score
I think there is an economic side to it. Not in the money sense; in the meaning of resources and availability.

When you are good looking, you perfectly know what your sexual alternatives are.

"If anything goes wrong", one often thinks. If the thinker is - say - a very good looking person, male or female, if anything goes wrong w/r/t their sentimental situation, they will
1. Still have people to take them out because everyone wants to take out an attractive person (jealousy aside)
2. Easily find a replacement for the lost sentimental situation. At least for sex!

Let us imagine you are very good looking and find yourself in a good looking couple (or "looksmatched" as they say). You know your alternatives. You live the couple in a more relaxed way. Your partner feels this and treats you better. You live better.

Let us imagine you are not good looking but find yourself with a beautiful partner. Then you know your alternatives are declining because your hair is... receding.
Your couple becomes unbalanced. The partner knows she has palatable ways out. You don't. You begin to feel stress.
You f*** up.
This is all true.