HairSoReal

moatchiu

Reaction score
Anyone has experience with HairSoReal product before? How's the product performance?

I tried to locate for their number but is not listed on their site. Looks a bit suspicious to me. Appreciate some feedback.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
I use Hairsoreal, in conjunction with Dermmatch, only on my crown area where the hair is sparse enough and you can notice the Dermmatch through the hair. I think it works pretty good! It really does look like real hair after I sprinkle it on. And it's cheaper than Toppik so I thought I would give it a try.

I could never find one "official" Hairsoreal website so I bought mine on Ebay. Did you find a site? I'd be interested in knowing where it is. :)

Jay Tee

Established Member
Reaction score
I also use HairSoReal on my crown, and I also get it from eBay. My hair is black, so it matches my natural hair color very well.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
moatchiu said:
The site is http://www.hair-so-real.com

Anyone knows how the actual bottles look like? There was another thread that mentioned the bottle he received is labelled "HSR" and differs that what is on their website.
That was probably me. The bottles I've received all had a silver cap and a clear bottle with a silvery rectanglar label on the front which looks like swiss cheese because it has all these holes over it. Then it has the "HSR" and other info in orange.
I don't know why there's the discrepency between all the stock photos of Hairsoreal I've seen and what I have received. I can't answer that one.

stevemcqueen

Reaction score
I have began using dermmatch, and things are going pretty well and im getting the hang of the best application. I wanted to make the crown look better though as I you can see i have used something under light, so i have just ordered some hairsoreal. My question though is how long does it last and i use fish shaping cream to style my hair, would it be best to apply after i have dermatched the scalp and styled my hair?

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
stevemcqueen said:
My question though is how long does it last
I've found that if I leave it in overnight, even though I use hairspray, I usually have to reapply it the next day.

stevemcqueen said:
and i use fish shaping cream to style my hair, would it be best to apply after i have dermatched the scalp and styled my hair?
Yeah, it says on the instructions to style your hair before you put on Hairsoreal.

Sol_5

Reaction score
just used Hair so real on my crown area & dermatch on the rest & it looks really good!