Hairs that are taken for FUE.

JBJ15

Reaction score
I like everyone has the crazy neck hairs that come down the neck and are not part of the bottom of hair line on the neck (the ones the barber cleans up). I am guessing their are 200 plus grafts on my lower head neck area of decent quality. Can these hairs be used? All I ever see is hairs taken from the direct back of the head. Does anyone have close up pics of what the doner area looks like months/years later? Also, do you have to wait like the strip about 4-6 months for growth?

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry I'm not answering this question - I WANT an answer to it though - its seems stupid leaving hairs on the neck if we always get them cut down to zero whenever you get a haircut - they should be put to better use!

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
if you've seen the donor sites people show pics of on this forum, they're anything but pock-marks tosser.

Trepidation

Reaction score
I think the point Mahair is getting at gents is that this 'nape' hair on your neck region is effectively outwith your safety zone - more prone to DHT and whilst they will give an authentic natural appearance, eventually they will die off like the rest of your hairs outwith your safety zone.

Regarding FUE extraction there are always going to be marks left, some form of skin disturbance will always result when surgery is involved. Some get luckier than others but getting FUE done in a region which is essentially free of hair will most likely create some problems with regards to marks. How bad they will be depends on many factors - skin colour, general healing ability, punch size, doctor etc etc. Something noone can essentially predict.

Its definately an idea but I know many Doctors won't use nape hair as it will eventually die off.

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry mahair, I apologise. Its quite clear you are unlucky enough to not only be losing your hair, but also have a small penis, and the negative and insecure personality that goes with it.

As you can see Trepidation, mahair didn't have any point he was "getting at" other than an uninformed negative comment.

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
Given that you have trouble stringing together a meaningful sentence I'll cut you some slack and assume that you can't read too well either. If you could, and you cared to actually read the posts you were replying to, you would fail to find any reference to me planning on having this done nor any endorsement for others to have it done.

Thanks for the help champ, but having someone like you save me equates to a having a 3 year old girl pulling hulk hogan from a raging sea...ridiculous. But a good laugh nonetheless.

"You must realize the perfection of being blunt"....??? Keep the nonsensical philosphy between you and anyone bored enough to ask for it.