hairs good and lifes good to!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shay

Reaction score
i thought it only fair after all the help and advice i have received from this sight that i should give an update even though i dont visit or certainly dot post as often as i did do, a sign i worry a little less which is a wonderful thing in its self.

started propecia about six months ago added nizoral and green tea shampoo shotly after, took hair vits now and again and use the laser combe 2/3 times a week.

My hair is well thicker and healthier, the crown which had thinned somewhat is now filling in and the temples have filled a little with a number of hairs which help conceal( my temples have been heading north since i was 22 now 35).

Added msm a few weeks ago and i have to say that not only do i think this has helped my hair quite a lot but i feel great too, awake even in the morning!! never happened before.

Only small sides like not as many hard ons, can rise to the occasion when reqired, and f*****g mad growth on eyebrows, pulled one out the other day must have been an inch!! got my wife helping out with those.

Really recommend the msm it seems to have speeded progress up a lot.
Front still lags behind a little but i can style again, not the lifeless sh*t i had in january, and im happy again which in my book and certainly those around me is a really really good thing.

hope things continue this way and best of luck to you all.

be positive, you can slow things down, you can make it better, and then get on with the important things in life again like living!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.