Hairmax Lasercomb Results

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I would like to have a thread where we can discuss the results of using the hairmax lasercomb (mine is coming in a few days). I don't want this to be a discussion of whether its a crazy idea or not; how the FDA clearance holds up, etc. Can we just get some posts of people who are actually using it and what their results are? Thanks.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
well im going to start soon, its going to be laser comb, revivogen and alpecin shampoo. plus my nat regimine of vitamins

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
Ahh, I see your trying to stay "natural" and side-free like me ;). Hopefully some lasercomb users will post soon so we can see what results to expect.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I think that if my current regimen doesn't work - I'll be looking to lasers as my last resort.

IMO, the laser comb / brush shows a lot of promise. From what I've read, it looks like it's got approximately a 50% success rate amongst forum members (from the 3 forums I check in on regularly).

But, yes, like Ouroboros said . . . "Can we just get some posts of people who are actually using it and what their results are? Thanks."

hoople

Reaction score
I've been using Laser comb for approx eight months and I don't think it has helped.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
What I'd actually like to know is how much people are using it that are ACTUALLY GETTING THE RESULTS. I have a little theory that the people getting the results may be using it a little more than the people that aren't, just based on 1) my readings in forums over many moons, and 2) based on the amount of laser exposure that *must* be going on with the more sophisticated machinery in the in-office laser treatment clinics.

I just don't want to people to be afraid to admit that "I use the damn thing for 1 hr every single day", because this is something we need to know!

I will tell you that *I* am going to use the one I built nearly every day about 30 mins a pop for at least this first month, and I'll back it down if I see fit.

...And no one should follow my advice EVER -which is why I don't give it- because I do everything to excess... drink, party, eat, etc...

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahah I see; well on the hairmax page they specify that doing more than 15 minutes 3 times a week will actually not increase effectiveness; I dont know if its true; but thats what they say.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for putting those instructions together OMG, the brush looks friggin awesome.

cheech45

Reaction score
I used the HairMax laser comb one time for about eight months and needless to say, I wasn't impressed. At the time, because of my busy work schedule, I only commited myself to the 15-20 minutes a day, three times a week deal. My hair only seemed to develop more diffuse thinning. I truly understand that I messed up by not using the big three along with the comb. Anyway, since I still have this thing kicking around, I figured I'd start using it again along with some of the more proven products. Hopefuly this time it might at least help a bit.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe that is helps create a more optimal environment for hair growth....improves the condition of the scalp, which can only be positive. I do not believe that this thing will regrow a lot of hair but I do believe that it can help.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
lasers are just cool guys.

the only thing is if someone walks into your room and you are holding a laser comb/brush up to your head, you have have to think of some excuse.

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
Finally got mine

Hey guys; I Finally got my comb last night and gave it a whirl. I definitely feel some kind of sensation that persists a good while after treatment; something akin to heat.

Btw, did any of you guys notice any shedding after you started? I've been reading that its very normal for increase shedding (mild to moderate) for the first few weeks or even up to 4 months; did you experience this? I know that this morning when i woke up and brushed my hair; i shed like 50 hairs instead of the usual 5. I figure its either the typical hair shed that occurs with starting effective treatments, or me just dislodging a buncha hairs because of the funky brushing pattern outlined in the hairmax instructions (brushing from the sides up to the top etc). What do you think? Either way do you think the shedding will decrease over time? Thanks.

kennyk

Reaction score
I have been using it for almost 1 1/2 along with the big3 and have not seen any growth, I have been maintaining which is good. Use it 3 times a week for 20 minutes

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ouroboros said:
Hey All,

I would like to have a thread where we can discuss the results of using the hairmax lasercomb (mine is coming in a few days). I don't want this to be a discussion of whether its a crazy idea or not; how the FDA clearance holds up, etc. Can we just get some posts of people who are actually using it and what their results are? Thanks.

I just started using it again, so I will post if there are any results.... I'm just praying it can thicken stuff up, I don't expect it to regrow hair given that finasteride and minoxidil haven't after many years.

trevorr77

Reaction score
I just started using mine...it is a product put together by a guy who used to be on here all the the time xxxxxx Havn't noticed anything yet but man, I just don't like all the chemicals and side affects with all these products plus you basically sell your life out to the products!! We'll see how this goes for me...about 2 weeks in now.