Hairmax lasercomb in FDA trials

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
This may be old news here, but does anybody know anything about this thing. It started the 12 mth FDA trials back in April and I here it is doing really good. It is expected to exceed the success of rogaine and by spring be the 3rd FDA approved product for hairloss. I'm allergic to minoxidil so I will be paying the $645 next spring if this thing is approved. :rockon:

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn it! I just noticed that damned article is a year old! So I guess the POS didn't make it. Sorry guys :evil:

Japanbound

Reaction score
George,
It's still in FDA trials. Let's not say anything, until they are completed. There is another thread on this board, which has a link to a study which it did show hair growth. The inventors of this product are betting the farm on it, It's for real. I've owned for over a year, unfortunately never used it enough to notice any positive/negative effects. It is FDA approved to make hair more manageable, and it seems to do this. I think it improves overall scalp condition, and i like the tingle it gives. I'm going hardcore on my regimen, so I'll let you know how it does.

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
i use that all by itself..i notice it brought back some thin hairs on the temple,i hope it passes the fda trials. i am getting alot of shed now after a couple of months its so easy to use i see alot of little hairs with sharp ends that look like the folical was shrinkling but maybe they are opening up now and letting the hairs come back thicker. also seems like there are more ahirs at the place where i used part my hair. if it works totaly then i would suggest it to any one who is just starting to thinn out i think it would be good to keeping your hair follicals open and to keep them form shrinking.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
The trials are still going on? 8O When are they going to be over?
I really hope it passes the trials too.