Hairmagic

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
This looks dodgy. How easy is it to get a press release up on Yahoo? Their website looks really bad, a ten year old could have done a better job! Surely if they are such a great company and can come up with a cure for baldness they could get a decent website made.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
This is probably saw palmetto under another name.
Reportedly it does help some to grow vellus hair. Maybe they mix in a little ginseng and aloe vera to make it sound exotic, but do they guarrantee the contents?
If you want to try saw palmetto for yourself, you don't need to pay through the nose for these copycat products, just go to the health store, or Boots. A little bottle of the tincture costs about £4.75. Some people swear by standardised supplements, but I prefer unstandardised berry juice as I believe it is more potent.
Getting the vellus to turn into terminal hair is another thing.
Boru

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of us have something useful to say, some of us are getting results, not everything is a scam, you need both scepticism and an open mind to find the combination which works best for you. It takes research, patience and application. I have seen alot of scams, religion and politics aside, the many cults of hair loss treatments are equivalent. But the fact that much of my hair is growing back after twenty years of full male pattern baldness is no scam.
In great part I owe it to the shared information on this and similar sites. So thanks to all the other positive guys out there who are willing to share their top tips, both positive and negative.
Boru

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Boru, can you post before and after pictures?
what is the success rate?
do we need to use it for life long?

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi techproof
I have many photos of me from twenty years ago, as I was a local "Green" politician and always trying to get the ecological point of view across in the press and tv. I'm not sure how to scan, so I'd have to ask someone to download pics. The problem is, I'm not sure whether to show my identity just yet, because I have alot more potential in these roots. I feel that I am just at the foot of the hill, starting to stride up.
Some guys just show the top of their heads, I'm not sure that I want to take that approach either. I would prefer to get the whole package together and make a big splash in the very newspapers which once celebrated my shinyness. We all have to choose our own path.
If there is anyone else out there who has regrown any hair after twenty years or more, I would like to hear about it.
I will post the press photos, when they eventually appear.
Thanks for your patience.
Boru

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
No scam

Fight4Hairs said:
So what is your regimen Boru?

At this stage I can only say that I have found the cure for my male pattern baldness.
I have just been accused of being a scammer by Random because I wouldn't share my secret. Just shows the frustration out there.
Perhaps my device has nothing to do with my new hair, as I have also taken finasteride for many months and it may just be kicking in.
The minoxidil and other topicals and shampoos I use may also be helping.
But to revive follicles which were supposedly minaturised to the point of extinction leads me to conclude that my device may be making the difference. I haven't patented it yet, it is very expensive to build and develop, and I don't want the big companies to steal my big idea off this page. They are probably watching right now.
You need to research and try everything for yourself.
Boru

vade

Reaction score
Re: No scam

Boru said:
Fight4Hairs said:
But to revive follicles which were supposedly minaturised to the point of extinction leads me to conclude that my device may be making the difference. I haven't patented it yet, it is very expensive to build and develop, and I don't want the big companies to steal my big idea off this page.
Boru

Is this kind of machine that you want us to research and build ..? then put it on our heads and it starts reviving follicles ?

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: No scam

vade said:
Boru said:
Fight4Hairs said:
But to revive follicles which were supposedly minaturised to the point of extinction leads me to conclude that my device may be making the difference. I haven't patented it yet, it is very expensive to build and develop, and I don't want the big companies to steal my big idea off this page.
Boru

Is this kind of machine that you want us to research and build ..? then put it on our heads and it starts reviving follicles ?

Hi Vade
I'm way out on a limb in my personal research. I don't want to start a stampede for the various pieces of "medical" equipment I have cobbled together, not just yet. Admin asked me not to make any claims I can't back up, and I understand. There have been so many scams in the past. I have been using finasteride/dutasteride and minoxidil etc for the past year, and perhaps I am lucky that my follicles have begun to respond rather well to these standard medications. From the beginning I have said that my device is expensive and experimental, it may or may not support the hair recovery I have now. Having been fully male pattern baldness bald for over 20 years, I am astonished to see any hair on my head! It is especially good at the front and temples. I still only have sparse hair on the crown though. My advice is to try everything that has scientific backing, be dedicated. We are the pioneers. It is now the start of my life's work to study and explain my methods. Early days.
Boru

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
boru, why not black out everything apart from ur hair in the pics? this way no one can tell its you. i think if we were to see pics of your results it will help alot of people and give them more confidence that the cure isnt that far off! me for one would feel less depressed if i could see actual results and help motivate myself even further. i think a lot of people on this site get depressed and i think that seeing someone havng get results gives them a lift as it shows we can achieve good results! no pressure so i'll leave it up to u.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
latecomer said:
boru, why not black out everything apart from ur hair in the pics? this way no one can tell its you. i think if we were to see pics of your results it will help alot of people and give them more confidence that the cure isnt that far off! me for one would feel less depressed if i could see actual results and help motivate myself even further. i think a lot of people on this site get depressed and i think that seeing someone havng get results gives them a lift as it shows we can achieve good results! no pressure so i'll leave it up to u.

Hi latecomer
Good idea, when I'm back home in a few weeks I'll ask my girlfriend (a computer student) to download some edited before and after pics. I owe you all that much. I contacted the European Hair Research Society a few weeks ago, but their "doctors" said it was impossible to grow hair back after twenty years of full male pattern baldness. My motivation has been to offer hope. I hope that others can have the same improvement as I am beginning to experience.
I don't have a thick head of hair yet by any means, it is a whispy affair, but slowly getting stronger. In a magnifying mirror I can see the progress, and every four weeks or so I dye it to more clearly see the new vellus/intermediate and terminal hairs in metamorphosis (Just for Men).
Fourteen months ago I had a very shiny head, twelve months ago I developed some vellus hairs at the front, after using saw palmetto of all things. It has some effect on dht in my opinion. It was at that point that I started on propecia and added the various other treatments to try to turn the vellus into terminal. It is a pity to see young men giving up before giving the big 3 a good period of time to work. At one point alot of my vellus/intermediate fell out, a vellus shed I suppose, and it didn't look good. But that was just a stage. Thousands of those little vellus have turned into new terminal buds of various lengths. Now I must return to my lab and stick my head into the experimental vat again!
Hope is the greatest weapon we have against all the negativity in the world.
Boru