hairlosshelp.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I go on this site once in awhile and was wondering if anyone knew what the hell was going on with it? I read something about a hacker or something about it being reformatted, and I went on there and it looks reformatted but no one can log on and no new topics have been posted except by the admin in 2 weeks. anyone know?

Petchsky

Reaction score
I think he's still trying to get it back online, maybe installed some new software...

Cassin

Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
I think my thread got deleted, Mods?

We deleted it and a bunch of other threads that turned into nothing but bashing. No offense to you of course, your thread started off with good intentions.

So many threads on off topic were just becoming so negative we needed a do-over. Badly.

As far as hairlosshelp, they are just upgrading their software.

And I am locking this since the last hlh thread turned into me and the owner defending that site for 10 pages.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Lucky_UK said:
I think my thread got deleted, Mods?

We deleted it and a bunch of other threads that turned into nothing but bashing. No offense to you of course, your thread started off with good intentions.

So many threads on off topic were just becoming so negative we needed a do-over. Badly.

As far as hairlosshelp, they are just upgrading their software.

And I am locking this since the last hlh thread turned into me and the owner defending that site for 10 pages.

Sadly, a piece of history was lost. Long lost are posts by great legendary posters such as Mr. Telogen, Bruce Lee, flux, Xzel, and Bombscience. It is a sad day today. :sobbing:

H

HLTMod2

Its all saved, don't worry. If anyone ever needs any of the content, we've still got it. The off topic forum had grown to a staggering 85,000 posts though, (90% of it nothing but trolling) so this should speed up the database quite a bit.

The hairlosshelp situation is being handled. Not much to say about it now.

Cassin

Reaction score
HLTMod2 said:
The off topic forum had grown to a staggering 85,000 posts though, (90% of it nothing but trolling) so this should speed up the database quite a bit.

^This was really affecting the search feature since it had so much garbage to sift through when some poor guy was merely trying to find a cheap place to buy roagine foam. :innocent:

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I respect your decision for deleting the topic, fair enough guys and thanks for being honest about it.

I guess this would be better then what I have seen on another forum, they are ripping farrel to shreds over there, which I feel is unfair, HLH has helped many.

move along people....nothing to see here :)

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
HLTMod2 said:
Its all saved, don't worry. If anyone ever needs any of the content, we've still got it.

Oh my God! PLEASE reinstate that short thread I started a few days ago, the one about the job my friend is trying to get, but he wasn't sure what kind of specific "networking" or communication skills they were looking for. My friend just told me a day or two ago that he needed to look at that again, but (as we know) it's no longer available. Can you please put that back?

Status
Not open for further replies.