Hairloss and attracting women

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
How much of an effect do you think that hairloss has in terms of ability to attract women? I used to think that it was no big deal until mine started accelerating and women started looking the other way after I used to get regular attention from women. I'm in great shape, eat healthy etc but I have little luck with women and I've been told that I have a good sense of humor, I'm charming etc. I see many hotties out there with skinny *** or fat guys with nothing else really going for them except for thick heads of hair. It makes me sick. While most women won't say it out loud, I hate to say it but from comments that I've heard from women and based on what I observe, hair seems to be the main thing that can make or break you in dating even moreso than height. Everyone has flaws but the thing that sucks most about hairloss is that it's a very visible flaw so it's like you're presenting a negative image even before you open your mouth and anyone with hairloss knows that though it may be subtle, people talk to you differently and almost treat you like you don't matter. This crap has taken years off of my life and cost me thousands of dollars. You can walk around confident and with your head up, even be very buff all you want but most women find hairloss to be ugly and won't give you a second look. If you naturally have a lighter complexion and you're shorter (5'8") like I am, you had better get used to being alone. Just the sad facts.

jeffsss

Reaction score
baldguy28 said:
If you naturally have a lighter complexion and you're shorter (5'8") like I am, you had better get used to being alone. Just the sad facts.

get a tan!??

5' 8'' is above average i'm pretty sure.

just because you can't get laid by a supermodel doenst mean your going to be alone.

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its not like your the only guy with that problem. There are just some girls who are looking for something else.
5'8'' is fine. Just cheer up. A tan always helps.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Bullshit.

There are bald guys getting laid by hot women all over the world.

What is their secret? They FORGET the fact that they are bald, and just go about living their lives in the most kick-*** way they know how. Sure, we have a little to compensate for, but if you have your crap together, have a good job, are in decent to good physical shape and can make a girl laugh, you have a great chance of sweeping a girl off of her feet.

If you go through life with this "I can't go up to her because my hair is thinning... I can dance and attract attention because my hair is thinning, I don't want to start a conversation with her because she won't be interested because I am receeding, I have no chance with her because my hair is receeding" mentality, then you won't get jack sh*t, and frankly, there are guys with perfect hair that have the same attitude and THEY don't get jack sh*t either!

Be in the moment. Don't shy away from competitiveness, in fact, GET competitive! Take care of your nutrition, make your attack on hairloss a full scale frontal assault on your personal health in general, and get over your self-consciousness! Be bold and not give a f***.

Women will respond to you based on the cues that you give them. If you approach them with the mentality that you have a damaged self-worth because of your hairloss, then they will sniff that out of you and treat you accordingly. If you approach them like you are kickass, not arrogant, but confidently kickass, then they will be intrigued. Be yourself, but not just that, be the BEST, most KICKASS yourself that you know you are. If you can honestly do that, women will notice.

This is MORE that just talking or acting a good game. It is about playing a good game. Getting your life in order. Getting healthy and nutritious. Being secure in your job. Being satisfied with what you have accomplished.

Make your hairloss a rallying cry to you to change your life. Stop playing small. Get into the game, and FIGHT for yourself.

Women have a nose for men with attitudes like this, and it excites them more than anything.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, my opinion is this:

Physical attraction is key if you want a hot and steamy relationship. A lot of guys will stress get in good shape, make money, so on and so forth... Well, that is all fine and good if you want a gold digger who going to start f*cking the pool boy after a few months or a year or two.

So what does one do if they are average in height with hairloss? Well, besides taking care of your body (which is obvious) you got to also figure out how to make yourself more desirable in other areas. The most notable area is the FACE.

1. Good skin. No substitute! Hair or no hair if you have bad skin you're going to fight an uphill battle. Keep your face washed and cleaned, maintain good skin tone, and take measures to prevent any type of blemishes like acne, moles, or veins.

2. Good teeth. No substitute! Hair or no hair if you have nasty yellow teeth or missing teeth you need to get it fixed! Go to the dentist, get your cavities filled with non-metallic filling and white porcelain caps and invest in having your teeth whitened!

3. Maintain good facial grooming habits. Dont sport a uni-brow, nor unsightly thick eyebrows. wax em, pluck em, do whatever you need to do, just whatever you do dont go overboard! Looking like teen-wolf is just as bad as looking like you just penciled in your eyebrows! Also, if you grow facial hair make sure you have a trimmer and trim daily! Dont let facial hair get unruly!

4. If you wear glasses consider contacts. Some guys pull of the look with glasses some guy dont.

5. If you still have some hair left, (IE NW1 - NW4) get on treatments and consider using Toppik.

Finally, when it comes to your body:

1. Take a shower every goddamn day and make sure you wash EVERYWHERE! This includes both private areas.

2. Use good cologne. Old spice (or anything else that can be bought for $3 a gallon) is not good cologne. Smelling good has got me laid way more then ANY single other thing.

3. Take care of your finger nails, toe nails, and feet. Nails should be trimmed, neat, and filed.

4. Like your eyebrows, teen-wolf isnt in style anymore. If you're a hairy dude takes proper steps to make yourself look like a civilized member of society and not a walking semi-errect caveman.

Lastly, and perhaps controversially, if you have any glaring defects (especially in the face) get them fixed by a plastic surgeon. A huge nose or a big bump on your nose aint pretty on most guys. Ears that stick out and look like Dumbo aint good either. If you got a 6th finger or toe TAKE CARE OF IT.

Bottom line is you got to get a woman's juices flowing if you want to get from her what it is you're really looking for: Good sex!

Money, power, and "personality" only go so far and can attract the wrong kind of women (IE gold diggers and goodie goodie no sex till we are married gals). I'm not saying dont make good money and elevate yourself about working at a local fast food chain... I'm just saying there aint no real substitute for ATTRACTION then PHYSICALLY looking good. Physical attraction can be accomplished even without the best of hair or greatest of height if you are willing to invest the time, energy, and money in accommodating the rest of your body!

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
Look at Billy Zane, he's bald but still managed to pull Kelly Brook!

G

its not true that physical attraction is the importantst thing to get a woman. well, men look for the best looking women, but women dont look just for the best looking man. they want an interesting funny man who is a challange for them. i know a great e-book. you can buy it. it has good tips to get a woman, especially the hot ones. its on http://www.doubleyourdating.com/11718/ you can even get a newletter with tips. well, im good looking (thanks to toppik, thank you that there is toppik) and i actually have problems to get a woman aswell. i got this e-book and i hope it will help me.

The Gardener

Reaction score
socks said:
Well, that is all fine and good if you want a gold digger who going to start f*cking the pool boy after a few months or a year or two.

Actually, I think that's kind of hott. I'd probably sneak a day off work, hide in the closet, watch them go at it and whack off.

At least it would keep her emotional burdens off my back so I can watch football in peace.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I know exactly what you're talking about baldguy28, I remember when I was 16 when my hairline was receding slowly, I was still getting looks during visits to the Ski Lodge and at restaurants.

Now a days, I don't think I get a look.

But still, I keep in shape and keep myself clean and keep a good personality.

One day when some new hair procedure comes (and I can afford it), I can get all I wanted.

I've noticed some fat guys in my time who have good thick heads of hair and I was jealous.

HairyPotter

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Socks, physical attraction is pretty important in relationships.

Treating a girl good, showing her attention, having a good job, being in shape, having a good personality, being funny, all help to get a girl but if she isn't physically attracted to you then the bond wont be that strong.

A good-looking guy who treats a girl decently will score more points than an average looking guy who treats her very well. I know from firsthand experience.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairyPotter said:
A good-looking guy who treats a girl decently will score more points than an average looking guy who treats her very well. I know from firsthand experience.

Exactly!

We all cant be Brad Pitt *BUT* we can make the most out of what we got and that is hopefully what came across in my post.

lithebod

Established Member
Reaction score
Or failing that you could get one of those mail order brides from latin america or the far east - I bet they wouldn't be as fussy - alot of them are far better looking too!

The Gardener

Reaction score
Yeah, until they are here long enough to get their citizenship. Then the'll dump you like yesterday's news, divorce you and as such take half of your money, and from then on refer to you as "El Baldy, mi ex-esposo estupido sin pelo."

A story she will laugh about and share with her new man, Ricardo, the hombre from la oficina con el pene gigante who will be spending HER half of YOUR money on champagne, strawberries, lavender massage oil, astroglide lube, and magnum condoms to screw her with.

lithebod

Established Member
Reaction score
we want pre-nup, we want pre-nup! with a special balding clause - i.e. only if I get to Norwood 6 is she entitled to any of my assets.

SE-freak

Reaction score
socks said:
HairyPotter said:

Exactly!

We all cant be Brad Pitt *BUT* we can make the most out of what we got and that is hopefully what came across in my post.

I hate to burst your bubble but the reality is something like this:

The worst-looking guy who treats a girl like sh*t will score more points than an average looking guy who treats her very well. I know from firsthand experience

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
The worst-looking guy who treats a girl like $#iT will score more points than an average looking guy who treats her very well. I know from firsthand experience

Really? LoL

That is a pretty amateur assessment when it comes to women! If that is the case why dont you just go find yourself the hottest woman you can find on the street and slug her in the face! Love at first sight right? :wink:

SE-freak

Reaction score
I know it comes as a shock to you, but treating a woman "very well" greatly reduces the chances of her feeling attracted to you.

And I am being very serious here.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Treating women poorly does not make them hot for you. If you honestly believe that you need to seek out some psychiatric help my friend.

If you see a woman with a guy who treats her like sh*t, it isnt the fact that he is treating her like sh*t that "attracts" her to him (unless of course she has some serious psychological issue). You seem like an otherwise smart guy SE-freak... Dig a little deeper bud. Just because relationships exist where a women is being mistreated ("a") and she is staying with the guy ("b") doesnt always mean "a" = "b".

If you believe your assertion I suggest you go to your local singles bar, exhibit no redeeming qualities (look as ugly and unkept as possible with clothes that preferable are dirty and have holes in them), and act like the biggest a**h** you can possible mimic to each and every woman you hit on. Just make sure to wear some sort of protective device over your balls :wink: