HairClone will be available in some UK Clinics in "early 2022" - Paul Kemp, HairClone CEO

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How does this work
They take some of your follicles and extract DP cells from them. Then they “multiply” those DP cells in a lab and inject back to your scalp with the hopes that it will work as a hair tonic of some sort and recover some of your dying hair.

This was already tried by that same person more than a decade ago and it didn’t work. Now he is going to try it again without explaining why this time we should expect different results.

And oh no actual hair cloning is involved according to that same person, despite the name of the company being called HairClone.

Last edited:

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They take some of your follicles and extract DP cells from them. Then they “multiply” those DP cells in a lab and inject back to your scalp with the hopes that it will work as a hair tonic of some sort and recover some of your dying hair.

This was already tried by that same person more than a decade ago and it didn’t work. Now he is going to try it again without explaining why this time we should expect different results.

And oh no actual hair cloning is involved according to that same person, despite the name of the company being called HairClone.

It sucks because if this gets pushed like PRP (which is probably even more effective then these injections) it’s going to already create a bad stigma around haircloning

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
We will finally be able to get Aderans only about 8 years after we were supposed to. This is better than PRP, it actually works and should be priced similarly or lower.

Aderans_Hair_Growth.png

I don't know if they did injections on the front, they're was no evident improvement there. The crown improved substantially

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We will finally be able to get Aderans only about 8 years after we were supposed to. This is better than PRP, it actually works and should be priced similarly or lower.

View attachment 171367

I don't know if they did injections on the front, they're was no evident improvement there. The crown improved substantially
Some change at the crown, nothing that some people aren’t already getting with 30 year old treatments like minoxidil. And zero difference at the front. And we can bet our asses that if they posted those pics this case was the absolute best they could get.

Thanks for getting the pics but I don’t see any evidence that it is better PRP, let alone other decades old medicines.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some change at the crown, nothing that some people aren’t already getting with 30 year old treatments like minoxidil. And zero difference at the front. And we can bet our asses that if they posted those pics this case was the absolute best they could get.

Thanks for getting the pics but I don’t see any evidence that it is better PRP, let alone other decades old medicines.
PRP doesn't work. These are legit pics, not scam pics that prp clinics post. Growing hair on slick bald areas is not something currently approved treatments do, only at home microneedling or estrogen. The results are quite good for nearly 6 months. Many people on here would be happy just to maintain for that long without hair and the size of that makes bald spot was nearly shrunk by half. That is the baldest crown you'll ever see before treatment, yet after treatmen he had terminal hairs right in the center. I would pay 1500 for that. Imagine if it maintans for at least a year. It would cure people who are just starting to bald. If it had been made available when it was originally scheduled I might never have had to worry about this dresses

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PRP doesn't work. These are legit pics, not scam pics that prp clinics post. Growing hair on slick bald areas is not something currently approved treatments do, only at home microneedling or estrogen. The results are quite good for nearly 6 months. Many people on here would be happy just to maintain for that long without hair and the size of that makes bald spot was nearly shrunk by half. That is the baldest crown you'll ever see before treatment, yet after treatmen he had terminal hairs right in the center. I would pay 1500 for that. Imagine if it maintans for at least a year. It would cure people who are just starting to bald. If it had been made available when it was originally scheduled I might never have had to worry about this dresses
I’m by no means a PRP advocate, but studies done show it does regrow some hairs and some legit doctors use it: https://www.karger.com/Article/Fulltext/477671

Also, your statement that the aderans treatment “would could cure people who are just staring to bald” is a bold one and we know it’s wishful thinking to the extreme.

Those pictures form Aderans are the best they could get and still looks shitty IMO. minoxidil or fina beats that easily with the top responders. No wonder they decided to not continue with it, they are not retards, they had good reasons for making that decision.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aderans did not decide not to continue it, they went bankrupt due to the financial crisis. Let's just say we totally disagree on every point

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aderans did not decide not to continue it, they went bankrupt due to the financial crisis. Let's just say we totally disagree on every point
Aderans didn’t go bankrupt. Are you confusing it with Incertytex?

Anyways f#ck that injecting DP cells sh#t AGAIN. If I’m going to get false hopes and be fooled itwill be with something new like Stemson and HMI. Its not 2005 anymore and I won’t fall for that Dr Kemp doing the same trick for a second time.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So here Dr. Kemp explains why he thinks “this time it will be different”:

Make sure to read the comments too because Dr. Kemp posted a lot of additional stuff there.

In a nutshell, he said that back then, the DP cells would lose their properties during the multiplication process and that’s why the injections ended up not yielding results work. But according to him now they know how to fix this problem with 3D culturing and want to try it again.

Well, If they are trying in good faith then I wish them the best of luck. The more people attacking this problem the better.

Last edited:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So here Dr. Kemp explains why he thinks “this time it will be different”:

Make sure to read the comments too because Dr. Kemp posted a lot of additional stuff there.

In a nutshell, he said that back then, the DP cells would lose their properties during the multiplication process and that’s why the injections ended up not yielding results work. But according to him now they know how to fix this problem with 3D culturing and want to try it again.

Well, If they are trying in good faith then I wish them the best of luck. The more people attacking this problem the better.
The only thing that bother me that its might take multiple shots to work and if its done only in UK its might not fit to someon out side of the country.(untill its goes worldwide) . Another thing its that in the video he see it as life time thing (so he assume you would lose the gain quite fast ) which made the women that work in the clinc there smile , a huge smile.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aderans didn’t go bankrupt. Are you confusing it with Incertytex?

Anyways f#ck that injecting DP cells sh#t AGAIN. If I’m going to get false hopes and be fooled itwill be with something new like Stemson and HMI. Its not 2005 anymore and I won’t fall for that Dr Kemp doing the same trick for a second time.
I'm pretty sure they were having financial troubles too and ended their research to focus on the profitable part of the business.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Back in the early teens they were already getting better results than Shiseido. I would imagine it's even better now. I don't know how the same people that wanted Shiseido don't want this. I guess expectations have increased with recent news from Tsuji and Stemson

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back in the early teens they were already getting better results than Shiseido. I would imagine it's even better now. I don't know how the same people that wanted Shiseido don't want this. I guess expectations have increased with recent news from Tsuji and Stemson
stemson and tsuji can give us dream hair - color, thickness, density, what will hairclone give us?