HairClone will be available in some UK Clinics in "early 2022" - Paul Kemp, HairClone CEO

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about these four articles -

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-80624-3

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/dr-tsujis-hair-loss-cure-in-2020-will-be-costly/

file:///home/chronos/u-402c60568f42b7aa99ea2b214c7507878dc501bd/MyFiles/Downloads/mmr_23_5_11965_PDF%20(1).pdf

And then there's this article posted here at this site by Pegasus but some posters say it's about mice, not humans. I can't get the link to open so I'm not sure.

Thanks mate, I'll pass this along to the scientist and let you all know what she says. We're all in this together looking for a solution, even if we have to help these hairloss companies.

LoWS

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure this will give back atleast 2 norwood with multiple injection based on previous results ( back then cell culture techniques and knowledge were very poor) but my question is for how long will it maintain? I mean theoretically DHT resistant DPs shouldn't shrink but what are chances that it will be actually true in real life.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure this will give back atleast 2 norwood with multiple injection based on previous results ( back then cell culture techniques and knowledge were very poor) but my question is for how long will it maintain? I mean theoretically DHT resistant DPs shouldn't shrink but what are chances that it will be actually true in real life.
2 norwoods ? man i whish ....... so by the time its released i could finally be nw5 again....

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right now it's just a whole lot of nothing. I do hope all of us get some hair back.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've gotten a response from the scientist already:

"Hi The article you can’t open is the same as the first one. The link on the third one isn’t working.

So, maintaining inductivity isn’t essential for our proposed therapy as we are not trying to induce
new follicle formation. However, we have methods that retain the phenotype of original DP cells better. We have used work and data previously published by Claire Higgins to look at this. 3D culture is a bit of a pain and makes many aspects of manufacturing difficult! It’s not impossible though and I do think it’s probably essential for regenerating brand new follicles.

The Nature paper looks good, it’s just a lot of things have been shown in mice over 30 years ago and they just don’t translate to humans, largely (we believe) because the set up of the skin is so different. Culturing bulge cells is a good step forward as that interaction between cell types is certainly important.

They’re right, the approach would cost soooo much money! But people would pay it no doubt. It’s an interesting time!"

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt we'll learn anything new from this but: