hair4all?

GeminiX

Reaction score
I have a friend who uses them, her "hair" looks fantastic :)

It's quite expensive mind.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it is 250 pounds for a hairpiece! which is not so expensive...I mean there is that guy farell that is charging you know 4800 dollars for 2 pieces...
if they are using european hair then it will be great!
thanks for infos!

GeminiX

Reaction score
Ah ok, my friend has a weave with them so there are regular maintenance fees. Money well spent mind :)

GeminiX

Reaction score
She had very similar hair loss to myself. Meds helped a lot but, she is older than me so had less success with them. She now has a weave which covers that area and looks amazing.

One thing to add though, a lot depends on the local salon/clinic who does the maintenance.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I doubt for 250 pounds these are european hair systems; more likely indian hair.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
check their site...I have talked also with the owner...I am going to try them...it could be because a lot of fabrics from china are offering european hair that is not so expensive ...and btw this would be a 400 dollars piece so it can be!

still dunno what I should try...hair4all or coolpiece? these days I need to decide!

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of companies out there saying that they have European virgin hair,but supply you with Indian hair,so double check first,ideally with a customer who has purchased European hair from a company.

GeminiX

Reaction score
I asked in my *other* regular forum yesterday, and a lot of people there use wigs and weaves; fairly wide range of responses but most are happy with them.

That said, I think it's much more socially acceptable for women to wear wigs than men, even though I don't think anyone particularly cares once the story is out.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea...machman you were right...the guy is selling european semi-processed hair! but If you want european hair then you can do it simple as it is...just buy your hair from internet...you know ponytails and send it to the factory and supplier to use it for you! I know a guy that is doing so!
monty...I will do it but don't expect to have it earlier than new year celebration...and I don't know but don't expect to be a very good result because I will do this by myself in my home! even the cut in! I am living in a country where are not those kind of special saloons for wigs/ pieces etc...
but I am pretty good at cutting my own ...I used to do it by myself for many times before having problems with hair and I did even better jobs than my barbers were doing!
but as I promised I will let you know my honest review about the system!

yea...you can be happy wearing hair only if the hair system is a good one...take a look at the guy who's pictures I attached...he is wearing a full wig from hair direct!
but I have seen some others wigs of him that wasn't so good!
but I am sure that a high quality sistem is like normal hair....
btw monty I think people started to call this hair system instead of wigs because this fake hair looks much better not like a dad cat on head...they are using lighter and transparent materials that are able to let you show a lot of scalp...better hair...better ventilation and so on
take a look at this video too! this beautiful girl is bald but honestly I will date her when she will have her wigs...because she is cute:) and her wig looks great!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0jd4q-2tQM

Attachments

• image.ashx.jpg
    image.ashx.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 768
  • imagje.ashx.jpg
    imagje.ashx.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 594
  • image.ashx.jpg
    image.ashx.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 451

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So you saying for £250 pounds they will use european hair? I am still undecided which company to go with. Hair4all seems very good but the hairline at hair direct seems good. Any opinions anyone?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
with the money that you pay for hair direct you can buy a piece from coolpiece and one from hair4all...both are really good companies based on the reviews from all over the internet!

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
with the money that you pay for hair direct you can buy a piece from coolpiece and one from hair4all...both are really good companies based on the reviews from all over the internet!

Who are you going to go with then mate?

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can you please tell me your reasons for going with coolpiece over hair4all toplace and hair direct please?

aetius

Reaction score
Has anyone used hair4all recently?

I'm still waiting on a piece I ordered, effectively the delivery date doubled - a piece I ordered 3 months ago is still pending......

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
aetius said:

I'm still waiting on a piece I ordered, effectively the delivery date doubled - a piece I ordered 3 months ago is still pending......

sorry but they are a shocking company over priced not as good as toplace/ba/hh
the owner full of bull s@it . 3 months is a joke have u emailed them and if so what did they say . are u in the uk

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
aetius said:

any news on your system aetius

aetius

Reaction score
Yup finally got mine after 6 months!! A lot longer than I expected.

The original price I was quoted by hair 4 all was £300, but when I spoke to the clinic direct, it was 600 in total with the fitting, plus another 50 for shampoos, moisturer, combs and conditioner.

Originally I was happy with the piece, on day one it looked great, natural hair line, but after around 10 days I noticed a loosening at the front with dirt and grease building up, giving an unnatural look.

I was on holiday at the time, but managed a spot repair, wasnt 100% great, but kind of did the trick. Had some issues with my piece becoming matted at the back and looking unnatural. The crux of the matter came on the plane on the way home, it started to slip off my head as I tried to sleep in an uncomfortable position. Luckily my friend had a where's wally beanie hat on, that I managed to use rather than a deformed piece on my head!

Now, maybe I didnt give the piece enough TLC over 3 months, but it increased my stress levels with worry about detectability. I'm leaning towards shaving it off in the morning.

I play football, go running, ride a motorbike and sleep on my belly - all that wear and tear on the piece just doesn't bode well. My biggest fear would be having the piece slip off say after riding my motorbike on the way to work and then having to spend the entire day with half a system hanging off my head.

I'm thinking the upkeep just isnt worth it and will look to see if I can achieve a full looking head of hair with hair replacement treatment (I'm a norwood 5 or 6)

If anyone is interested my pic:

Attachments

• aetius1980.png
    aetius1980.png
    931.2 KB · Views: 930