hair where?!

G

geez, why do we have hair in all the wrong places? never heard anyone say," damn, getting a bit thin under the armpits! " lol

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
bijous111 said:
geez, why do we have hair in all the wrong places? never heard anyone say," d***, getting a bit thin under the armpits! " lol

My pubic hair has been thinning, but I've been using rogaine and getting good results..pm me and I'll send you some pics.

G

well...i'm thinking of head stand every day and the hair will be back where it's supposed to be...lol about the rogain, down there,..... its just a very safe razor (sp) and down there not be in a hairy, oops, not in a hurry! good comeback from ya!
if rogaine does work, watch out for the females chewing on a big stick of bubble gum and she lose's it , lol, go figure that one! i hear ice chips will eventually get it off the puibs! darn how da ya spell puibic hairs? pubic, right? not public or whatever. stressed here and trying to have some laughs xooxo

G

well...i'm thinking of head stand every day and the hair will be back where it's supposed to be...lol about the rogain, down there,..... its just a very safe razor (sp) and down there not be in a hairy, oops, not in a hurry! good comeback from ya!
if rogaine does work, watch out for the females chewing on a big stick of bubble gum and she lose's it , lol, go figure that one! i hear ice chips will eventually get it off the puibs! darn how da ya spell puibic hairs? pubic, right? not public or whatever. stressed here and trying to have some laughs xooxo

G

optimist, i'll gladly check out the new you as long as they're colored and styled!