Hair Today Hair Tomorrow Hair Forever

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how long you've been bald you can regrow hair. It just takes patience. I got on dutasteride around Thanksgiving. I only got really serious about my treatment around 5/2020 when I started adding more experimental treatments.

Here's a detailed breakdown of what I do for everyone asking about doses and scheduling. I make rotating batches of 40ml which lasts for 10 days. I apply 2ml morning and evening. Each batch consists of the following:

WAY-316606 100mg WAY is always added first and warmed to 50°C in order to fully dissolve
Dutasteride 20mg
RU58841 1000mg
Estriol 400mg
CHIR99021 10mg
Dinoprost 20mg
Bisindolylmaleimide I CAS 133052-90-1 20mg This is only used in the first batch when it is time to microneedle. I microneedle 24 hours after my first application of this batch.
SW033291 20mg
PGE2 20mg PGE2 is always added last to minimize degradation

It's very important to keep the solution in a tightly sealed container and protected from light. It's ok to store it at room temp. You can store it in the refrigerator too, but it may precipitate some. If it does you'll have to shake it until it dissolves.

The vehicle:

DMSO 4ml : 200 or 195 Ethanol 8ml : Benzyl Alcohol 2ml: PG 24ml : Oleic Acid 2ml : Tween80 just a few drops to a quarter ml.

I make one batch like this and microneedle 24 hours after I begin using this batch. IOW I microneedle immediately before or after applying my third batch with BIM-I. Then I make one batch without BIM I before repeating. If I'm being lazy I'll put off microneedling for another ten days and make two batches without BIM-I. Note: BIM-I mildly stains the scalp, but it washes off easily.

Per the latest Cotsarelis patent I apply 2ml of SAG once a day on days 5-8 after wounding, using 1.5mg/ml. I've also tried adding SAG to my entire first batch. This seemed to work quite well, and it's easier to just add 20mg to the first batch rather than making a second solution for SAG. It's also easier on the scalp. The downside is this is riskier and obviously more costly.

To make 4 days worth of SAG I use:
195 ethanol 2ml : PG 5.5ml : Oleic Acid .5ml : SAG 12mg.

That's it for the topicals, now the oral part of the regimen.

Eplerenone 50mg twice a day. I might increase this to 100mg twice a day, but always start lower
Oral Minoxidil 5mg twice a day
Dutasteride .5mg once a day
Rapamycin 7mg once a week

This is a visual of everything I do except for supplements and peptides.

Optimal microneedling time will vary depending on the device used. I use a Derminator2 with 12-needle cartridges on the fastest setting, which is 24hz. I never reuse cartridges.

Notes:
At the listed dosages the total cost for everything here is under $300/mo. when bought in bulk. I wasted a lot of money experimenting with different doses and compounds so you don't have to. Concentrations listed here should be sufficient, and you could probably even cut it down to 1ml twice a day to cut the cost in half.

You could also add 120mg of ASC-J9 to each batch for a concentration of .3%. This will degrade the AR in your scalp. The problem with this is ASC is very messy. Also it downregulates NF-kB, so it's not the ideal SARD. A better option would be UT-155, but the price I was quoted would be around 20 grand for a month's supply. Maybe a big group buy could bring it down to a reasonable price.

At some point I will replace CHIR99021 with KY19382 at .05% concentration.

I'm probably going to add TM30089 at .1% because SW increases PGD2 in addition to PGE2 and PGF2a.

This is not a regimen for people who have cancer or other health problems like heart disease, liver or kidney problems, and it's not something to be on indefinitely. This is an aggressive way to get your hair back without feminization, and then maintain with dutasteride.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
3-4 months? Expect more regrowth until the 1-2 years mark, great results so far.

Yeah, regrowth isn't slowing down at all, it's accelerating. I expect the top to fill in completely in the next one to two years, if not the front too.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
fantastic results, what in your regimen would you say most aided in your recovery?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
fantastic results, what in your regimen would you say most aided in your recovery?

Microneedling+minoxidil, estriol, SAG, and PGE2/SW033291 for regrowth. I really noticed a big boost in new growth after adding SAG, and again after adding SW033291.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling+minoxidil, estriol, SAG, and PGE2/SW033291 for regrowth. I really noticed a big boost in new growth after adding SAG, and again after adding SW033291.

Why have you not considered oral min over topical+dermarolling? I was using both for a year and when i stopped it last year after the foam i liked was discontinued(qgain) i saw no deterioration in my hair, much more convenient than topical. What sides worry you to choose topical over oral? Also where do you get your estriol?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why have you not considered oral min over topical+dermarolling? I was using both for a year and when i stopped it last year after the foam i liked was discontinued(qgain) i saw no deterioration in my hair, much more convenient than topical. What sides worry you to choose topical over oral? Also where do you get your estriol?

I'm using oral minoxidil for the last two months or so. I only use topical after needling. I get my estriol from Hubei Vanz on Alibaba.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using oral minoxidil for the last two months or so. I only use topical after needling. I get my estriol from Hubei Vanz on Alibaba.

What dosage of oral min? noticed any sides like water retention?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
What dosage of oral min? noticed any sides like water retention?

5mg twice a day. Under my eyes is sunken and dark so it looks like I'm tired all the time. That's probably from the minoxidil. I had some sides while I was on spironolactone so I came off that. Otherwise I haven't had any notable sides from anything. Eplerenone is a diurectic, so I think that keeps me from having water retention from minoxidil.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I expect this thread to become as popular as @bridgeburn one in the same section.

I am on a very similar regimen for topicals with additional SM and BIO till my stash is gone.. For oral I am on hrt (Bica 7mg E2 EV and Progesterone) Because I use Estradiol injections for hrt, I skip Estriol on the scalp and use Estrogel instead.

Because I do HRT, I benefit from lab work results to trace DHT Free T and Free E2. I found these markers invaluable to adapt my regimen. Without them it's like being blindfolded and trying to play golf. At least I can tell where is the hole.

I've added peptides scalp injections since March (GHK-Cu IGF1 Biotin Tripeptide-1 BPC157 and TB500). I added topical Latanoprost around the same time and Dermarolling daily at .75mm 5mins then fortnightly 1.5mm 30mins sometimes 2.5mm (Lidocaine helps a lot.) VPA & minoxidil applied each time right after.

I use many supplements and anti-aging drugs: Mitoq NMN Revestraol Metformin Rapamycin Biotin D B12 K etc. at max dosage sometimes 4x the recommended amount. I take Boron at 18mg daily.

I am starting to experiment with other options: Enzalutamide vs Bicalutamide while keeping Eplerenone. I also will start a 3 month session with PTD-DBM and try monthly scalp injections of 100 units of Botox.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've added peptides scalp injections since March (GHK-Cu IGF1 Biotin Tripeptide-1 BPC157 and TB500). I added topical Latanoprost around the same time and Dermarolling daily at .75mm 5mins then fortnightly 1.5mm 30mins sometimes 2.5mm (Lidocaine helps a lot.) VPA & minoxidil applied each time right after.

I use many supplements and anti-aging drugs: Mitoq NMN Revestraol Metformin Rapamycin Biotin D B12 K etc. at max dosage sometimes 4x the recommended amount. I take Boron at 18mg daily.

I am starting to experiment with other options: Enzalutamide vs Bicalutamide while keeping Eplerenone. I also will start a 3 month session with PTD-DBM and try monthly scalp injections of 100 units of Botox.

I'm starting my injections tomorrow, but not in the scalp, and no IGF, GHK, or PTD. I might add those later.

Why enza instead of daro?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting my injections tomorrow, but not in the scalp, and no IGF, GHK, or PTD. I might add those later.

Why enza instead of daro?

I'll report on PTD. I know some folks tried it but I didn't hear about any human scalp injection experiment.

I went with scarce info on the Wikipedia page about comparing Enza to Bica. Does Daro improves over Enza or is it comparable?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll report on PTD. I know some folks tried it but I didn't hear about any human scalp injection experiment.

I went with scarce info on the Wikipedia page about comparing Enza to Bica. Does Daro improves over Enza or is it comparable?

I don't think it's been injected either, and it really should be, so that will be interesting.

Daro is a bit more potent and a much better safety profile
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6816030/

dgadgdea

My Regimen
Reaction score
congrats man that's alot of regrowth.

what has been your approach to the timing of application of all the topicals? Do you apply pretty much everything on a daily basis or have you been trying to work out something like the follica protocol where you apply SAG the first day after wounding and then apply other growth factors at various time intervals after needling?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I expect this thread to become as popular as @bridgeburn one in the same section.

I am on a very similar regimen for topicals with additional SM and BIO till my stash is gone.. For oral I am on hrt (Bica 7mg E2 EV and Progesterone) Because I use Estradiol injections for hrt, I skip Estriol on the scalp and use Estrogel instead.

Because I do HRT, I benefit from lab work results to trace DHT Free T and Free E2. I found these markers invaluable to adapt my regimen. Without them it's like being blindfolded and trying to play golf. At least I can tell where is the hole.

Did you notice any difference after adding Latanoprost or did you add that in, same time as several other items?
And any change in pupil color since adding latanoprost?
My eyes are pretty much the only thing I have going for me so I'd hate to turn them darker.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't put Latan in my eyes. It goes on the scalp. If you worry about your eye color instead of being bald then you should do what you think is right for you. Nothing works separately. It's s cocktail of things that one needs to use till we find the real culprit for this decease.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a lot of haters out there who think it's a waste of time trying to regrow hair. Just shave your head and be bald they say. Don't listen to them. It can be done no matter how long you've been bald. It just takes patience. I got on dutasteride around Thanksgiving. I only got really serious about my treatment in the last 3-4 months. Before you ask my regimen is in my profile.

View attachment 144901 View attachment 144899 View attachment 144898 View attachment 144900 View attachment 144896 View attachment 144897
Congrats! What side effects did you get on spironolactone? What dose were you taking?

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@pegasus2, the more you know the more you grow. Congrats on your success!

dgadgdea

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's pretty nuts. in terms of those totally new hairs popping up -- are those super fine peach fuzz type hairs that are suddenly becoming terminal or was it a slick bald spot where a totally new follicle emerged? if you had to guess which is more critical for this differentiation/neogenesis, the shh agonist or the estrogen component?