hair stronger after 5 months finpecia

kadir657

Reaction score
my name is kadir demirci and i'm from turkey.
baldness is in my family my father is bald his brother is bald everybody of my fathers side is bald.
i'm 20 years old and i'm a diffuse thinner.
5 months ago i started taking generic propecia and i havent missed a day.
2 weeks ago i started to take minoxidil liquid
i apply it twice a day
when i go through my hair it feels much stronger. i guess this is a good sign
how long will it take to show some regrowth ?

heyyou

Reaction score
Hello man! Nice to hear about the progress. I hope you'll see some regrowth and I wish you the best. Could you please tell me, how much of finasteride do you take daily?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Between the 3rd and 5th month my hair looked fantastic, not it's lost its oompph so to speak, second sheds aren't uncommon, so don't fret if your hair doesn't look as good as it does now in a few months ....

Happy to hear you're doing good.

kadir657

Reaction score
a little update my finpecia is empty, i delayed it for 2 weeks.. my hair situation is bad . i use now minoxidil liquid (regaine) twice a day and revita shampoo (with ketoconazole) 3 times a week. I'm waiting for my order of finpecia.. It can arrive this week.. Does it do any bad that i have delayed it for 2 weeks?

wstef

Established Member
Reaction score
a little update my finpecia is empty, i delayed it for 2 weeks.. my hair situation is bad . i use now minoxidil liquid (regaine) twice a day and revita shampoo (with ketoconazole) 3 times a week. I'm waiting for my order of finpecia.. It can arrive this week.. Does it do any bad that i have delayed it for 2 weeks?

Stopping finasteride for 2 weeks is unlikely to cause any big issues because although the drug is out of the system in around a day, it takes a while for the body to produce the appropriate hormones and such to bring DHT back to normal (probably the reason people with side effects have them after they stop).

It's likely you are experiencing a shed from the minoxidil, and the shed usually grows back (relatively quickly with minoxidil for most people).

kadir657

Reaction score
i received my new minoxidil today 6 months supply. Still waiting for the finpecia.. i hope you are right @wstef and that i can continue my regemin as soon i arrive it.

kadir657

Reaction score
an update: my new 6 month supply of finpecia has arrived today i'm going further with my regemin i'm on my 6th month ...