• Yes

Votes: 76 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 59.4%

• Total voters

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to say logan looks fantastic now and its hard to believe he is trannymaxxing moat likely
Wonder if he is on trt

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure that's a trade off he knows he's making to remain in the spotlight longer. Look at MGK at age 22 vs now, that's why he got FUT and went more aggressive. Same doctor as Logan, same aggressive hairline. Both guys are probably on dutasteride as well.

That's good-looking work. Who is the doctor, anyway?

In the case of Logan Paul I think it's unnecessarily aggressive. Lower hairlines look better in general, but the returns are diminishing as it gets that low. He is a late-20s Nordic blond white guy. He could have a (stable) Norwood#2 and people would still put him in the "full head of hair" category.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's good-looking work. Who is the doctor, anyway?

In the case of Logan Paul I think it's unnecessarily aggressive. Lower hairlines look better in general, but the returns are diminishing as it gets that low. He is a late-20s Nordic blond white guy. He could have a (stable) Norwood#2 and people would still put him in the "full head of hair" category.
I don't recall his name he's some well known hollywood doctor that's not Dr.Diep. You should be able to google it with MGK or Jake/Logan Paul + hair transplant. He's also the guy that Logic went to see and got quoted 100k for like 4000 grafts.

I agree that the returns are diminishing for regular people but it's hard to imagine MGK is as big as he is today (or even relevant) if he wasn't rocking the punk rock rapper look and was full on bald instead. Most of the people I know who know of him are girls who think he's one of the more attractive artists. The returns for him didn't diminish in that regard, but he's probably going to pay for it in a decade if something better doesn't come along treatment or cloning wise. The same goes for Logan Paul, if treatments don't advance he's going to be bald and I'm sure he's okay with that if it comes 30-35+.

1621479574017.png

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i cant wait stemson, i will have better hair than in my teen years
For real. My hair density has always been low. Even when I was like 10, my hair was thick but low density. Now it's still thick but even lower density lol

If Stemson/Tsuji actually become a thing, I'll have better hair than I was born with which is insane to think about

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For real. My hair density has always been low. Even when I was like 10, my hair was thick but low density. Now it's still thick but even lower density lol

If Stemson/Tsuji actually become a thing, I'll have better hair than I was born with which is insane to think about
stemson could be better for completely bald men:( maybe they will do their treatment once and will happy with their hair for the rest of life