Hair loss, scalp bleeds...can anyone help

brit00us

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this site recently because I was fed up of my continuous hair loss and pain. It is concentrated in the front center of my scalp and every doctor has diagnosed alopecia however there is no pain or bleeding with alopecia. So far nothing I have been prescibed has worked. It will be nice to know if anyone has experienced this and what you have done about it.

totaldispHAIR

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure what to tell you, except that you're right, it doesn't seem right that you've got bleeding and pain unless that specifically is what is causing your hairloss. I think I've seen postings on this site from other people with the same issue; do a search to locate past messages.

You may also want to post to keratin.com; in the subject line attn: Kevin. He's a walking encylopedia of knowledge and may shed (no pun intended) some light on what's going on. Also do a search on that site--I know that I've seen postings with the same problem, and this site plus Keratin are the two I use the most for information.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress through this thread. I'm sure there are other women out there who are interested in what you find.

brit00us

Reaction score
Thank you for your response

Thank you so much for your advice. I will search Keratin.com and also try and find any previous posts relating to this topic. It is good to know that I am not the only one out there.