Hair loss improved my life - Pics

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Didn't want to be a 32yo fat AND bald guy so I did something about it.

Although, I think my increasing fat over last 3 years was due to Tea Tree Oil shampoo.
http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/jan2007/niehs-31.htm

My Estrogen levels came back above max range so I quit it 6 mos ago. Started to drop weight naturally. Began to work out 12 wks ago. I'm happy with progress and look to buzz head down to a stubble.

Pics below show my 'Improvement due to Hair Loss'

(FYI..at first I contributed my waning libido to Propecia but was always skeptical as I used it for close to 8 yrs w/zero sides. When I found about TTO it clicked as I started using it 3 mos DAILY before libido started nose diving. Wish I found out before 3 yrs went by. Oh well..Im feeling better and better now! During the 3 yrs i surfed the propeciahelp.com website...useless forum. Bunch of Douchebags posting like they're scientists.)

Don't let Hairloss kill your whole life...make something else of you better to compensate for it.
Good luck.

Attachments

• 1-7-08 a.jpg
    1-7-08 a.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 2,688
  • 10-1-07 a.jpg
    10-1-07 a.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2,666
  • 7-1-07 a.jpg
    7-1-07 a.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2,690

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty impressive results in just 12 weeks. I guess you have good genes for building muscle. I've been hitting the gym for about 4 weeks, twice a week and one day I would exercise at home, so that's 3 days a week. Nothing impressive yet but it makes me feel better about myself.

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
Pretty impressive results in just 12 weeks. I guess you have good genes for building muscle.

Thanks. As for genes..not sure. Neither parent is in shape..nor are my immediate and extended family members. Than again, i'm the only determined one to help my image.

I w/o 5 days a week at the gym pretty intense (all weights/no cardio). Just this week I changed my diet (was eating healthy before but not enough..which will help shave stomach fat).

Anyway, this post may not belong here...but it's something to break the chain of all the 'life sucks' emails.

Good luck with your work out.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
malibujoe said:
ghg said:
Pretty impressive results in just 12 weeks. I guess you have good genes for building muscle.

Thanks. As for genes..not sure. Neither parent is in shape..nor are my immediate and extended family members. Than again, i'm the only determined one to help my image.

I w/o 5 days a week at the gym pretty intense (all weights/no cardio). Just this week I changed my diet (was eating healthy before but not enough..which will help shave stomach fat).

Anyway, this post may not belong here...but it's something to break the chain of all the 'life sucks' emails.

Good luck with your work out.

Thanks. I'm mostly aiming to burn fat and get some visible muscle since I'm skinny enough already haha... I could maybe gain a few kilograms (5-10) of muscle. I'm one of them out of shape, "fat" skinny dudes. Well I'm not out of shape really... I exercise way more than the average joe but I have the tendency to gain fat on my stomach.

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that i still have a ways to go to get to my goal. lots of stomach fat to shed.

s.a.f

Reaction score
malibujoe said:

Although, I think my increasing fat over last 3 years was due to Tea Tree Oil shampoo.

Your supposed to put it on your head, :hairy: not drink it dude.

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
malibujoe said:

Your supposed to put it on your head, :hairy: not drink it dude.
???? i said i used it as shampoo. read the study...was in NE Journal of medicine.
increase in fat due to estrogen

BrainFog

Reaction score
I don't thing estrogen alone increases your fat .Bad nutritional habits do it.thats a great improvement malibujoe . Keep it up .

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't thing estrogen alone increases your fat .Bad nutritional habits do it.thats a great improvement malibujoe . Keep it up .

Agree..however weight gain that's 'sudden' with no changes in diet or lifestyle leads me to believe that increase in estrogen is culprit. Also notice majority of weight was in belly where estrogen/testosterone imbalance really hits the hardest.

Thanks for the post.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
So how's your hair, malibujoe? Are you already past the point of no return so to speak? It seems like you've gotten over the hairloss issue anyways.

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
So how's your hair, malibujoe? Are you already past the point of no return so to speak? It seems like you've gotten over the hairloss issue anyways.

No, I still have hair but it's pretty fine/thin. Now that I lost weight im more excited to buzz my hair down cuz it'll look good with my new thin face..and tan complexion helps (i'm india indian).

Yes, i'm over hairloss as of 3-4 years ago. I'm married to a hot wife and we just had a newborn in Nov...which is another reason I got off my *** to get in shape so I can be a fun time rather than a miserable fat ***.

Ackers24

Reaction score
ghg how come your on here anyway, by the looks of your avator which im guessing is you, your hair looks good, am i missing something with you?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ackers24 said:
ghg how come your on here anyway, by the looks of your avator which im guessing is you, your hair looks good, am i missing something with you?

That picture doesn't show the drastic thinning of my hair on top. The light is dim and the flash doesn't hit my head, it hits my face.

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow. Awesome body dude! Shoot, screw the hair. You look great!