Hair Loss Heroes

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
There aren't many out there. Jason Strathman (The Transporter) is my hair loss hero, who's yours?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Hair today, check out my other post on double standards.

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
Michael Jordan by a mile. 10 years ago (when HM was 2 years away) I read somewhere that the back of his head was more recognized world wide than the front of Bill Clinton's. He single handedly made hairloss nothing at all to worry about for black people. It looks just as good on them as a full head of hair (in an extreme amount of cases anyways.) Only thing is, that was 10 years ago. He had swagger and style though, I don;t think anyone even noticed he was bald because he carried himself so well.

Maxpwr

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely Bruce Willis

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Patrick Stewart.

I'd let him abuse me, if I had a vag.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
Patrick Stewart.

I'd let him abuse me, if I had a vag.

qpid2.jpg
WTF is wrong with people! Star Trek is already :gay: anyways!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
IBM, if Sean Connery is bald, then he wears a piece, which isn't too heroic. Thats like saying William Shatner or Donald Trump is your hairloss hero.The Don was quoted as saying the worst thing that can happen to a man is for him to loose his hair, btw. Patric Stewart, Bruce Willis- great examples.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sean connery doesn't wear a piece? When was the last time you saw him?? Maybe he wears one for a film role but not in every day life.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
optimus prime said:
Sean connery doesn't wear a piece? When was the last time you saw him?? Maybe he wears one for a film role but not in every day life.

Yeah that's right. The rumour has it that Connery already needed a wig for his first Bond film back in the early 60's.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I once saw Connery being interviewed on Jay Leno and throughout the whole interview Leno (with his nw1) was making wise cracks about Connery's bald head. :shakehead: Just goes to show even if you're a superstar people with hair will still look down on you. :jackit:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I once saw Connery being interviewed on Jay Leno and throughout the whole interview Leno (with his nw1) was making wise cracks about Connery's bald head. :shakehead: Just goes to show even if you're a superstar people with hair will still look down on you. :jackit:

Those "interviews" are scripted so Connery probably knew what was coming and agreed with it... anyway, maybe he should've mentioned Lenos jaw.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dont know why he'd agree to it, he looked abit suprised by the comments.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd rather look like Sean Connery than that freak of nature, Jay Leno.

Guy could use his chin as a murder weapon.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
I'd rather look like Sean Connery than that freak of nature, Jay Leno.

Guy could use his chin as a murder weapon.

Well who wouldn't? (except Taug because of his hair obsession but he's not that normal).