Hair loss cure is coming in 2020 they said

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that some people see persistent effects from covid is immaterial to a discussion about how to deal with the disease if it's a statistically insignificant number.

Is the percentage of people "insignificant"?

There isn't broad trustworthy data yet. The Covid-19 situation has been evolving by the month.

So . . . let's look at what anecdotal & indirect evidence there is . . .
Widespread reports on Covid-19 + data on previous similar viruses (SARS, MERS, etc) does paint a picture. The percentage of people with "long Covid" may easily be north of 10%.

BTW, these lasting issues are NOT all concentrated in the oldest/sickest patients. It is surprisingly hard to predict who gets hit. It is striking many young healthy people with no other aggravating health factors.

This is not a minor problem. There's no comparison with a normal flu.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're living in a Jewish bubble.

"Muh media" "Muh sources".

You are incapable of making an accurate or even just logical inferences about your immediate environment; everything has to come through Jew-approved media like CNN. Absolute midtwittery.

The hundreds of doctors in Europe and epidemiologists who've written to world leaders calling for an end to all this bullshit, the actual procedures of the CDC and WHO and their own numbers conflicting means nothing because it's not what liberal "sources" tell you.

If it's a genuine plague, how come there aren't people sick in the streets and dying? How come you aren't hearing ambulance sirens all day? Why does even a scarf over your face stop the disease now, but didn't in the summer? Why do we "need" a lightspeed-approved, gene-altering vaccine when we don't vaccinate for the black plague (which is still out there) and survived? How come even "essential" businesses aren't afraid to open if there is a deadly virus on the loose? Why is it okay to wear masks in certain populous areas or while exercising, but not others? Why does the virus just "take a break" in those instances? How come actual plagues that killed millions of people like Bubonic or Spanish didn't do that?

You can't answer these questions because you know that it logically doesn't hold up if there really were a deadly plague out there, and you have no "sources" telling you what to retort with, so I'm only gonna get silence.

You are incapable of thinking for yourself. This is why democracy needs to be abolished, and people like yourself need many rights stripped. You should not be allowed to have any political power or influence over the lives of others in society when you cannot make sound judgments about your own life and surroundings.
Daily reminder that the media was saying it was nothing until mid march. There is no deadly plague because most people will be fine and nobody is saying its super deadly. For something to be a plague it has to have average death rate of around 50% like ebola does and spreading through breathing which ebola doesn't have.

The issue is having the healthcare system overburdened because of heavily symptomatic patients which is a low percentage but lots of people interact with the virus so its a large amount of people. This is especially bad for people with preexisting conditions which cant get treatment if there is too much burden on the ones who need urgent treatment. For example you need to get chemotherapy but you cant because the hospitals are full or you will get low platelets from it so you can die easily from it. This virus will impact mostly the people with other diseases which have a chance to be fine without the virus.

Imo masks should be reserved for shopping and public transport and of course hospitals, everything else is on the people.

Regular surgical masks let the virus in but not out. Only N95 mask with a clean shaven face works, however regular masks will reduce the number of viral particles which can enter your body so it's better than nothing.

Why are you mentioning black plague, nobody has it right now, only a few cases pop up in the middle of nowhere rarely and it is something peoples immune systems have been introduced to hundreds of years ago unlike the current virus.

Also you dont have to be vaccinated if the rest of the "sheep" as you call it will get it, however this is different and its unreasonable to assume this vaccine is safe.

Also just LOL at you thinking you are better than the guy you responded to. You dislike democracy because of idiots but you would want to kill actual smart people because they are against your train of thought like all of the ones who are anti-democracy.

partysnacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Daily reminder that the media was saying it was nothing until mid march. There is no deadly plague because most people will be fine and nobody is saying its super deadly. For something to be a plague it has to have average death rate of around 50% like ebola does and spreading through breathing which ebola doesn't have.

The issue is having the healthcare system overburdened because of heavily symptomatic patients which is a low percentage but lots of people interact with the virus so its a large amount of people. This is especially bad for people with preexisting conditions which cant get treatment if there is too much burden on the ones who need urgent treatment. For example you need to get chemotherapy but you cant because the hospitals are full or you will get low platelets from it so you can die easily from it. This virus will impact mostly the people with other diseases which have a chance to be fine without the virus.

Imo masks should be reserved for shopping and public transport and of course hospitals, everything else is on the people.

Regular surgical masks let the virus in but not out. Only N95 mask with a clean shaven face works, however regular masks will reduce the number of viral particles which can enter your body so it's better than nothing.

Why are you mentioning black plague, nobody has it right now, only a few cases pop up in the middle of nowhere rarely and it is something peoples immune systems have been introduced to hundreds of years ago unlike the current virus.

Also you dont have to be vaccinated if the rest of the "sheep" as you call it will get it, however this is different and its unreasonable to assume this vaccine is safe.

Also just LOL at you thinking you are better than the guy you responded to. You dislike democracy because of idiots but you would want to kill actual smart people because they are against your train of thought like all of the ones who are anti-democracy.
This is all mostly correct. Your second paragraph is a point that is too often overlooked.

Also, even if the mortality rate is 1%, you have to take into account the law of large numbers. Guess what, 1% of half the US population is still 1.65 million deaths.

Regular surgical masks let the virus in but not out.
True, but a mask it still prevents a variable percentage of the virus from getting in too. And the initial viral load is extremely important for whether or not you get a severe case of COVID.

however this is different and its unreasonable to assume this vaccine is safe
It's reasonable to have some caution on vaccines that were "rushed", but everything we've seen so far is that its pretty safe. The various vaccines were tested on thousands of people. For example, Pfizer's vaccine had 40,000 (!!) participants with minor side effects.

Last edited:

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The point is if permanent and debilitating effects from covid were common then the Swedes wouldn't have opted for herd immunity. Their government isn't stupid, and it's not conservative.
You should try and follow the situation in Sweden. There you can see they are going with same restrictions as other nations since the "we don't care" strategy didn't go to well for Sweden.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Covid can't be compared to SARS or MERS, those are far deadlier variants.

Anecdotal data is worthless. You can use it to paint any picture you want, and the media uses it to sell fear.

I see. Your anecdotal/incomplete data on Covid is better than mine. Gotcha.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hairloss cure is coming between 2030-2035 (for me cure is 40%+ density increase). but if economy crash then it will be delayed 5-10 year more.

Poppyburner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
050fc7ceede69d15938911df9b9d46887acc4c-wm.jpg

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no virus. There are only Jews and their plan to subjugate the entire world as they believe is their god-given right and they need to eliminate white people in order to do that and this virus hoax is meant to collapse economies, transfer wealth to their corporations, and see just how much living like a slave you will do right now.

They'll say this right to your face and write books about it
Just lol at your alt right bullshit. You have zero evidence to back it up. Being stressed about the virus is not normal if you are a healthy person, if you were sick you would have a different mindset. Or you would blame jews for poisoning you? Its actually impowsible to do such a massive cover up like you are suggesting, its flat earth tier. Do you also believe the earth is flat?

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This "healthcare system overrun!" argument is nothing more than a perimeter argument.

There is no virus. There are only Jews and their plan to subjugate the entire world as they believe is their god-given right and they need to eliminate white people in order to do that and this virus hoax is meant to collapse economies, transfer wealth to their corporations, and see just how much living like a slave you will do right now.

They'll say this right to your face and write books about it

and then caved-in head normaltards will say "Lel that's a conspiracy theory" while ALSO saying "Omg isn't it like, so great that America, Europe and Australia aren't so white anymore? I'm not having children because of the environment! Refugees with 6+ kids welcome!"

Will the admins please ban this racist f*****g moron already so we don’t have to be subjected to the nonsensical garbage he’s polluting this thread with? Go back to qAnon you loser.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will the admins please ban this racist f*****g moron already so we don’t have to be subjected to the nonsensical garbage he’s polluting this thread with? Go back to qAnon you loser.
What was the name of that guy that was banned because of racist and anti semitic stuff? "Thatguy"? Probably the same person under a new name.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minor restrictions. It obviously went quite well for them considering their overall mortality rate remained flat during 2020 compared with the last ten years. They lost 7,000 people who were going to die this year regardless. It doesn't make any sense to shutdown the world so that a very small percentage of the population can live 6 months longer. There is no pro-lockdown argument that can be reconciled with the all-cause mortality statistics. But, what else would I expect from a Dane. Lockdowns are like a religion in Denmark.

Dr. Levitt of Stanford discussing life-years lost caused by covid vs lockdowns then later discussing how the debate has been ruled by panic rather than science:

Dr. Loannidis: Fatality rate is much lower than we've been told

It's actually even lower because this analysis doesn't even account for t-cell immunity, only antibodies.

Sweden have harsher restrictions than Denmark, so maybe restrictions is a religion in Sweden and not in Denmark. You should try to update your information about Scandinavia.

Statistics can tell us a lot. But only about what happened and not what will happen, there will be some time in the future where we will get the real picture about the covid-19 situation.