Hair Growth Stimulator

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, It's time for a relief. See if you can figure out the mysteries of this photo. So far I can see that the picture above the table is actually a horse, and that there are curtain rods, but no curtains. This should be a good brain excersise for all of us. Let us know what you guys can find! I will also post this in the Off-Topic section, although it can actually stimulate hair growth. http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

XL

Stingray

Reaction score
Heh, i've seen that thing a MILLION times, and it gets me EVERY time! hehe

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like I just lost what little hair I had remaining. Get my lawyer on the phone! :D

jerry grant

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like you guys are busting brain cells :wink: . I have also been looking at the damn thing for over 10 minutes and can't find a single clue! Are there any other geniuses out there?

XL

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, that thing freaks me out every time, I didn't even wait it out. :lol:

Nomad

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Any other clues guys?

XL

Established Member
Reaction score
x did you ever post pics of your results with your regimen? or were there no pics?

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
12344321 said:
x did you ever post pics of your results with your regimen? or were there no pics?

Numbers, unfortunately I never took preliminary pictures... (A dumb-*** mistake, since I'm now only left with simple words to express my great results). I will take pictures when I grow my hair out a little more (Currently at a #4 clipper on top, and want to go to a #6), just to show my fullness. But I still have my depressing shed cycles days :( . Fortunately, these are positive minoxidil sheds :) . P

Peace,
xzel

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
I found this story on the internet regarding this picture!

"Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her. This one was wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a few seconds to find it, but when you do it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table and give it a minute or two to come into focus. Best not to focus too much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window. Be patient, as the ghost will appear! Click on the link below for the picture. Best to enlarge. For an added touch turn up the volume, it's faint but you can hear the ghost talking sometimes in a low murmur."

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

Good luck and advise if you see anything!

XL

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
You are one cruel dude....I haven't recovered from the last time and now your sending me back for more? Pure evil....

jerry grant