hair club

desperate

Reaction score
I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. I have an appt. in Jan to have my hair replacement done. Is anyone satisfied with hair club? I'm up against a wall, I can't keep taking steroids.

misstoffee

Reaction score
I went there this time last year to a Hair Club in FL ... I really thought from what I had seen in the adverts and brochure etc that would be great.

Unfortunately when I got there the "system" that they had for me what nothing like what we had discussed ... to short, wrong texture, completely different color and style.

If you have already committed to them, make sure you tell them in no uncertain terms exactly what you are looking for - and DON'T pay upfront!

I think the HairClub is a franchise so I am sure the service will differ from club to club .. however if you haven't already committed to HC ... have a search on the internet ... and shop around ... I know here in FL there are some other companies who offer a better product!

Hope this helps! ... and try not to worry!

CCS

Reaction score
look into hollywood lace.com, coolpiece.com, and toplace.com. Save thousands of dollars, and get much better quality hair pieces.

emery

Established Member
Reaction score
i cant fxxking believe i ll hve to go with a piece
same experience - hair club is not a good option
but until u tried it, u wont know what we mean

Anthony83

Established Member
Reaction score
type in hairclubsucks.com into a search and see what those dudes have to say....

i think it is a scam...once they have you, its impossible to get out and they charge the hell out of you...

i would say NO...

Anita1978

Reaction score
please please please don't get sucked into joining these hairclubs!

i'm not saying they are all bad, some are very good - but they ALL charge you a fortune and lock you into coming to see them for 'regrooms' every few months.

please take CCS's advice and look into getting hair pieces direct to you. yes there will be some trial and error as you work out what attachment processes work for you, how long you can keep a piece on fo etc, but you'll get there in the end.......and save yourself a fortune!!

xxx