Good results from propecia alone

pidda

Established Member
Reaction score
Very impressive. If I got results just half as good as that I'd be more than satisfied.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn near got all his hair back.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Holy.Balls. That is freakin incredible! I wish I would have responded like that! I'd be back to my 17 year old NW1 hairline!

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jesus Navas!!! :shock: That's crazy regrowth!! Good job!

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great scott, MARTY!

:shock:

Unbelievable ... so much re-growth.

K

kehcorpz

Yah I'm hoping to get results that good. I'm at 10months in and I'm starting to see what looks like a full head of hair developing. It's really weird because my hair is shaved with the setting of "5" on my razor. When I rub my head up top it feels so thick, just as thick as the back of my head where male pattern baldness doesn't happen. I have so much new hairs coming out filling my entire head even the frontal region. It feels hard like terminal hairs. I've had vellus hairs from when I used Rogaine and they never felt hard. The weird part though is that I can only see the hairs when looking in natural lighting casting in a specific way while reflecting 2 mirrors. My head pretty much looks filled with hair. But in artificial lighting I can still see my scalp. It's like the hairs don't have the proper pigment but yet they feel terminal. So i'm hoping they gain pigment at some point and if they do i'll definitely post the results.

*knocks on wood*

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
kehcorpz said:
Yah I'm hoping to get results that good. I'm at 10months in and I'm starting to see what looks like a full head of hair developing. It's really weird because my hair is shaved with the setting of "5" on my razor. When I rub my head up top it feels so thick, just as thick as the back of my head where male pattern baldness doesn't happen. I have so much new hairs coming out filling my entire head even the frontal region. It feels hard like terminal hairs. I've had vellus hairs from when I used Rogaine and they never felt hard. The weird part though is that I can only see the hairs when looking in natural lighting casting in a specific way while reflecting 2 mirrors. My head pretty much looks filled with hair. But in artificial lighting I can still see my scalp. It's like the hairs don't have the proper pigment but yet they feel terminal. So i'm hoping they gain pigment at some point and if they do i'll definitely post the results.

*knocks on wood*

Where are u in the Norwood scale and how long has your loss been happening?

K

kehcorpz

KO1 said:
kehcorpz said:

*knocks on wood*

Where are u in the Norwood scale and how long has your loss been happening?

Well, I've been noticing balding since 3 years ago. I tried the natural DHT fighters and rogaine approach. When I took Rogaine I became extremely diffuse to the point where it looked Norwood 5 in the right lighting. I quit Rogaine almost 4 months ago. I think it was irritating my scalp and causing the diffuse thinning. I took it for a year but only kept taking it because of all the fear mongering that quitting will kill your hair. Yah you will shed initially but you will gain the non-dependent hair back in time.

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm impressed! He had a good results.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems Asian responding very well to finasteride, I have seen many Asians got an amazing result with finasteride, that you don't see in other races, may be because they are less affected with male pattern baldness.

misty_glover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Propecia can stop hair loss and regrow hair, but it will likely seriously mess you up in other ways. Do research on the side effects. I personally took it without knowing the potential side effects, and after about a month had terrible brain fog and ED. Fortunately, most of it subsided after stopping the drug. Some people aren't as lucky. I bought it here https://rxpromocodes.com/pharmacies/drugs-1-com/, maybe it wasn't really good...