Good Hair Transplant Surgeons In The United Kingom

stonc

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

First time post- I'm considering the hair transplant options. Any good / bad thoughts re UK surgeons? I've heard of these Farjo People in London & Manchester. I'm in South Wales- there is a guy in the region with a clinic, member of ISHRS, MD etc (won't mention the name), but I wouldn't go there just because its close.

Any thoughts guys?

N

marcus

Reaction score
uk is pants for hair transplant's..

if you want the best, its usa/canada....plus its probably cheaper,including air fare etc, then uk prices.
im in uk, getting my hair transplant in about 1yr....undecided between alvi and h&w

gonzo

Reaction score
Hi guys - my first post
UK is hopeless - so i am going to use DHI -they have offices in london but it is much cheaper to go to their headquaters in greece. i went to their seminar last week and met patients they had done surgery on. Nothing but praise - they seem genuinely concerned about the welfare of patients and are advocates of the FUE non strip technique. They have suggested that I need around 500 grafts.

http://www.dhi.gr

I did contact alviarmani but i wasn't impressed - they took ages to get a back to me and wanted me to go to Toronto without even seeing someone for an initial consultation!

Dr rogers in stratford upon avon does the fue technique, but he is really just starting out on it.

I don't know how successful it will be (although DHI appear to have good results) but it has to be better than the thin balding all over arrangement I have at the moment!

Tried Regaine - really good result but had to stop due to severe allergic reaction - lost all the new growth.

i never thought I would ever consider a hair transplant but I have now made my mind up - the Hairloss has made me feel really depressed - so time to bite the bullett and do a hair transplant.

Good luck - would recommend DHI on what I have heard and seen to date.
there is anoother seminar in feb - check out the website.

acfava

Reaction score
hasson&wong do the strip procedure. they are located in vancouver. they produce the best results BY FAR. not to mention they leave the smallest scar possible. if you want strip, go to them. also, i think its like 4 dollars per graft up to 2500 then, 2.50 after that... so they are very resonably priced. here are 2 guys who've had the best results: http://www.jotowen.com/ and http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/futzyhead2

gonzo

Reaction score
thanks for the explanation on h&W- I couldn't do the strip technique - freaks me out - I am gonna book the FUE non strip instead.

You may find that the reputiable clinics like-
Dr Woods, Alivarimani, DHI, do not offer strip anymore as they are using the FUE non strip instead - they consider that the strip is now too invasive and once done, you will probably not be able to cut the back very close due to the scar (depends on how good the surgeon is)

its all down to personal choice.

ciao

GONZO