Going to Poland Krakow

IBM

Reaction score
Hi,

In February i'm going to Krakow city. In departure i'll be trapped about 10 hours in night and dawn at Gatwikk and arrival same hours at Paris.

What can i do in those three cities? I thought in London going to Camden? What do you think? And what about Krakow?

Thanks.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you are allowed out of the airport...at least that was the case for me when I had to wait 5 hours in HK.

The Gardener

Reaction score
If it were me, I'd say it sounds like a great excuse to get pissed drunk in the airport bar...

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
are you going there because you read on here that the polish population has a high prevalence of premature male pattern baldness?
just had to ask... why poland..

ali777

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
I'm not sure if you are allowed out of the airport...at least that was the case for me when I had to wait 5 hours in HK.

I haven't taken a transfer flight for a very long time, but I think you can leave the airport.

As long as you have a boarding card to pass security and passport checks when you get back, it should be OK.

My main concern would be getting into London in the middle of the night. I'm not sure how well connected Gatwick is to London.

IBM

Reaction score
BlahBlah12 said:
are you going there because you read on here that the polish population has a high prevalence of premature male pattern baldness?
just had to ask... why poland..

I long desire to see eastern europe because of their dark aurora envolving the castles, weather and so on... BTW is it true that polish girls are very pretty and they like latin guys?

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
I haven't taken a transfer flight for a very long time, but I think you can leave the airport.

As long as you have a boarding card to pass security and passport checks when you get back, it should be OK.

Darn...I could have explored HK and met some Hong Kongeons.
IBM said:
is it true that polish girls are very pretty

Yes

IBM said:
and they like latin guys?

I expect so

IBM said:
I long desire to see eastern europe because of their dark aurora envolving the castles

The UK has some great castles also...if you ever get the chance you should see them.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been to Krakow and have a good friend in the tourist business there. Polish women are attractive and friendly if you get to know them :hump: Check out the Wawel Cathedral if you're interested in history, my friend organizes tours there. Krakow is actually pretty unique for that part of the world as it hasn't been devastated by war in modern history, so it has a nice medieval city more or less intact. Actually would be interested in what you think about the city and what it has to offer tourists when you get back.

"While you're there go to Cien Klub, described as an institution it’s a big club with lots of girls. Krakow also features Frantic, another two-floor bar and the Goraczka Freak Club, not that kind of “freak,â€￾ but a good party place filled with ladies nonetheless."

lock

Reaction score
I havent been to krakov but I did go to other places in poland, beautifull country IMO, great girls and they liked latin when I was there (they liked me at least, sure you can find a way of not using that advantage...)

IBM

Reaction score
lock said:
I havent been to krakov but I did go to other places in poland, beautifull country IMO, great girls and they liked latin when I was there (they liked me at least, sure you can find a way of not using that advantage...)

Yeah. One guy said the same thing! I'm not latin but close to mexican. I hope its the same for the girls ;)

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're going to Krakow make sure you visit Auschwitz. It's about a 2 hour bus journey away.