George Clooney true hairline?

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
No. Clooney had his hairline shaved back for the movie.

Before the movie started shooting, Clooney actually expressed concern about shaving his hairline back, because he was paranoid it wouldn't grow back in after the movie.

Clooney just has a God-given great hairline. Any reports otherwise are just muckraking and jealousy. Good for him, ya know.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
imagine that..a 50 year old having to shave his temples to get a receded look. And we got 18 year olds on this site struggling to just maintane. Cause thats fair.

G

ACT10Npack said:
Has anyone seen the trailers for George Clooney new movie called Syriana? If not you can see that his hairline is completely different from his real life. In the movie he has a receding hairline and it looks real and I think his puts hair to cover it up when he goes to premiere, screen and everything stuff. Does anyone this is his real hairline?

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0365737/Ss/0365737/SC26151.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Clooney, George

a receding hairline?? WTF?? you must be kidding..

he has a full head of hair, and i wish i could have his hair, and im only 25 years old... this is not funny...

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
JayB said:
imagine that..a 50 year old having to shave his temples to get a receded look. And we got 18 year olds on this site struggling to just maintane. Cause thats fair.

Hey, no one ever said life was meant to be fair.

I certainly wouldn't wish hairloss on George Clooney simply because he has a great head of hair and I don't.

I'm not even jealous. Them's the breaks. Good for him.

Oh, and he's not 50. Early 40s.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
ACT10Npack said:
Has anyone seen the trailers for George Clooney new movie called Syriana? If not you can see that his hairline is completely different from his real life. In the movie he has a receding hairline and it looks real and I think his puts hair to cover it up when he goes to premiere, screen and everything stuff. Does anyone this is his real hairline?

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0365737/Ss/0365737/SC26151.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Clooney, George

a receding hairline?? WTF?? you must be kidding..

he has a full head of hair, and i wish i could have his hair, and im only 25 years old... this is not funny...

Actually, that IS a high hairline for Clooney.

Stephen Soderbergh once said that George has an abnormally low hairline in real life, and that he had to have it shaved a good inch or two to raise the hairline for Out Of Sight.

From what I heard, he did the same for Syriana, but also had it shaved into a slight recession as well.

Edited to add:

In fact, if you look at that picture that was linked, you'll see a noticeable line of color difference on his forehead. Looks a bit like a tan line, but that's actually the mark where Clooney's real hairline begins.

So yeah -- they took it back quite a bit.

mattj

Established Member
Reaction score
Before my hairloss started I had hair very similar to Clooey's. It grew in the same way with the same hairline and same natural parting. I want it back, badly.

tu pac

Reaction score
even if clooneys hair is that receded he would still have a damn fine set of hairs to be proud of,I be more than happy to have his follicules.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Zim said:
JayB said:
This guys hairline is quite possibly my definition of perfection in a mans hairline

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0120188/ ... rge&seq=80

You know some bozos on this forum and hairloss forums would consider that a receded hairline! Oooh hes got a 2.5 inch forhead hes sooo bald! :lol:
its not even that he has receded...the sides of his hair that little patch, actually extends further out than normal

Faston

Reaction score
Oooh hes got a 2.5 inch forhead hes sooo bald!

I'd say he's a Norwood 1.78. I'd advise him to hop on propecia and hit the gym. Maybe tan a bit more. WTF!