[Funny] Baby scared of a bald head.

S

Scarred4Life

He is bald to the kid and this is more proof.

The kid is too young to have been biased by the media or anything anyone has said. She was absolutely horrified of the guy until he covered his baldness. People are genetically programmed to hate baldness. This is more proof.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

The kid is too young to have been biased by the media or anything anyone has said. She was absolutely horrified of the guy until he covered his baldness. People are genetically programmed to hate baldness. This is more proof.

You are really using a kid as an example that people hate bald people? really? kids can be scared off ANYTHING dont mean **** lmao.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Haha wow. There you have it folks 1 YT clip = reality.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
If he was really bald then it would be pretty conclusive I think. This way, I remain unconvinced.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I think we need to refer many members here back to the god damned Norwood scale for a refresher on what BALD actually means. Jeezus!

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
This might be funny but it has some level of truth in it. There was this study done on babies in which they used a baby's looking time ( how long they look at a face) as measurue for what they like to see. It turns out that babies prefer the same kind of faces that adults find attractive.

S

Scarred4Life

Wow, I can't belive those in denial. The kid was not told to act scared. The kid naturally was scared of the guy because he was bald. He looked like a monster or freak to the kid. To blow it of *** "kids are scared of anything" is just denial. The kid wasn't scared of the hat.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Wow, I can't belive those in denial. The kid was not told to act scared. The kid naturally was scared of the guy because he was bald. He looked like a monster or freak to the kid. To blow it of *** "kids are scared of anything" is just denial. The kid wasn't scared of the hat.

The kid was use to him having hair probably didnt realise it was him probably thought who is that? and got freaked out and anyway one kid is proof for the whole nation? lmao yeah you got the proof right here everyone hates bald people lmao.

slipy

Reaction score
Scarred4Life is right. Baby had a natural reaction to danger/monster/Freak/impugnant uglyness

the baby hasn't yet reached the stage of development to be able to censor her reaction like many adults do, what we see there is true raw emotion.

- - - Updated - - -

The kid is too young to have been biased by the media or anything anyone has said.

proof that baldism is something deeper and more malevolent than a simple result of being subjected to a recent tendency displayed in media. yes, that has to be correct.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score

He isn't bald, you can see he still has hair. He has it buzzed down.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yeah, the baby was afraid she would get poked by the stuble. Talk about being in denial.

Well tell exodus this he thinks its a different thing hence the message on vin diesel he is NOT bald it is STUBBLE and its a reaction from a kid i knew a kid what was scared off gloves what does that tell you?

goingon24

Reaction score
Well, i remember hearing about my step dad shaving his mustache off and my 2nd youngest half brother got freaked and acted the same way because he didn't recognize him without it.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
When I was five my dad shaved off his beard and I cried when I first saw him because I had never seen my dad like that in my whole life. It was like looking at a stranger and it freaked me out.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
When I was five my dad shaved off his beard and I cried when I first saw him because I had never seen my dad like that in my whole life. It was like looking at a stranger and it freaked me out.

Exactly THAT why they do it they are use to there dad with a certain look...when it changes they probably like who the hell is that?