FUE hair restoration of NW3 to NW0 - Dr Umar

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. :shock: I am not a fan of hair transplant, but that is just amazing.
An Norwood 0 is a little silly, but damn if this isn't a good job.

khali

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't expect a doctor to make that kind of mistake. NW0 :thumbdown2:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Looks abit odd to me, its so low it looks abit like a wig. He did'nt look too bad pre op he should have just gone for a slight improvement. I'm guessing he's quite a young guy.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish I could say I don't envy this guy's result. I understand the risks with nape hair. But it looks better than my sparse and way too thick hairline from Feller. I'm at 7 months so far and I know I have a long way to go but the way the hair is spaced I can't see it getting too much better. Hopefully I'm wrong but we'll see. If it doesn't improve I would definitely consider going for repair work from somewhere else.

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
jakeb said:
Holy crap. :shock: I am not a fan of hair transplant, but that is just amazing.
An Norwood 0 is a little silly, but damn if this isn't a good job.

I agree, allthough I would say a NW1 since I don't think a NW0 is even on the chart...

I like your trump pic btw, is he actually bald or receiting?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Trumps got a crazy combover thing going on I'd guess that underneath all that he's atleast NW4..

Petchsky

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
But it looks better than my sparse and way too thick hairline from Feller. I'm at 7 months so far and I know I have a long way to go but the way the hair is spaced I can't see it getting too much better.

How can your hairline be sparse but too thick? Surly a contradiction...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
PersonGuy said:
But it looks better than my sparse and way too thick hairline from Feller. I'm at 7 months so far and I know I have a long way to go but the way the hair is spaced I can't see it getting too much better.

How can your hairline be sparse but too thick? Surly a contradiction...
I was going to post the same thing. It makes no sense. I wish I had a way too thick hairline. That's my biggest problem, its getting way too thin.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
The hairs themselves are thick, but spread far apart. They aren't the type of hairs that occur naturally on the hairline and so they look unnatural. I'm unsure of Dr. Feller's original goal but it's not a contradiction. The transplanted hair is thicker than normal hairline hair, but they are spread far apart and look pluggy and kind of stupid. And with the way people rave about Feller I would have expected better.

And again like I said before. It may be way too early to judge, but my seven month result doesn't look close to others that i've seen.

s.a.f

Reaction score
You should have about 25-40% still to come. Can you post a pic?

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I definitely would. The only problem is the pics don't represent what it really looks like. I'm just hoping that in the coming months it gets much better. If not I'm definitely going to have to go for a second procedure (which I was hoping not to at least for a few years).

Petchsky

Reaction score
Well that's a shame, maybe your a slow grower and have more than you expect still to grow back...what colour hair do you have?

Also, i would recommend Dr Ron Shapiro, been seeing some awesome hairlines from him

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah we'll see. I am hoping it's just a slow process for me but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Keep us updated PersonGuy! :)

IBM

Reaction score
at first sight it looks awesome. but looking closely we see the grafts.