f*** Statham, Diesel, Willis: Here's The True Bald Role Model

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We've heard it too many times guys!

Who cares if you go bald! Look at Statham, he's handsome!

It felt almost good the first time. Then came the second one, and the third, and the fourth, and on and on.
Then, after hearing the same names repeated machine-gun like, together with the occasional black man hunk, something started to quite not feel right.

It felt almost like that good looks with baldness are the exception, and not the norm.
Not only an exception, but a true outlier, to the point that just four or five names can be named.
Then we looked deep into the realm of Cinema, looking for bald men. And then we found evil characters or slimy evil helpers.
Then came the redpill: baldness is not perceived as good by default. Huge cope and gym and sums of money have to put in to look good bald, given above average genetics facially and height wise. In other words, we came to the conclusion that we are screwed.

No bald role model. Baldness is evil and weak in popular culture and people's minds.

Then it came another realization. Bald role models are out there, in great numbers.
Who are they Guzam? What do they wait to come out and relieve our public image once and for all?

Well, they will never: because they are bald, but they fought and still fight hair loss.

Here's Elon Musk, the Visionary, a Man of this time. Innovation incarnate.
People invest millions in him and his ideas and his firms. He exudes charisma and intelligence.

article-urn publicid ap.org ae05a532a14946bf8891f09912d02b38-6SLznRjDX-HSK1-201_634x467.jpg

Really Guzam? A man with a thick head and a bit of hairline recession, a bald role model?

No guys. He's bald, bald as f***. Wispy hair and no hair line.

EM-young.png

But he's a fighter like me, he's more than his hair loss: that's why he got top tier transplants and is on medication.
He now looks good and presentable, which is necessary in business, especially at his levels.
DO you think he would be who he is with a wispy NW5?

He's what I would call a bald role model. I am a young student, and I choose him now.

He's my bald role model.

f*** Vin Diesel.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This hurts on so many levels, especially for guys like me who will never be able to afford a top or even decent hair transplant.

resu

Reaction score
The more bald men the better, less competition for other men. Don't ever think that Elon Musk would be sympathetic with our cause, he's "got mine" and couldn't care less about your balding, probably has access to drugs on trials like Histogen, Breezula and Replicel, can't imagine him being on propecia and minoxidil.

Last edited:

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This hurts on so many levels, especially for guys like me who will never be able to afford a top or even decent hair transplant.

That's just not true dante92! There a many good hair transplant clinics in turkey which are not so expensive like asmed or fue hlc .

Price graft 2 euro.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
The more bald man the better, less competition for other men. Don't ever think that Elon Musk would be sympathetic with our cause, he's "got mine" and couldn't care less about your balding, probably has access to drugs on trials like Histogen, Breezula and Replicel, can't imagine him being on propecia and minoxidil.

We have no information on:
What is Elon Musk's genetic makeup for his hair loss nature.

May be he has no chance of going bald to more than norwood 3.
Than absolutely this isn't miracle.

To consider Elon Musk hair transformation for balding dude without proper details is a
vip recipe for young dude's around the world to have double depression,one for baldness and other for lack for money.

There are tons of people in this world who can get such hairline if their hairloss stops at.nw3.

Look at this video

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think statham, diesel or willis won't get on a cure if it came out?
imagine the three of them were in the same place, and on the other side hugh jackman, chris evans, brad pitt, here the comparison begins money, fame, tall, good looking, hair.
I bet they will be missing their hair that moment, comparing your self to those celebrities is impossible and a joke a broke, miserable, ugly bald guy even a good looking is incomparable.
money and fame is enough to make up the bald head.

blackg

Reaction score
Do you think statham, diesel or willis won't get on a cure if it came out?
imagine the three of them were in the same place, and on the other side hugh jackman, chris evans, brad pitt, here the comparison begins money, fame, tall, good looking, hair.
I bet they will be missing their hair that moment, comparing your self to those celebrities is impossible and a joke a broke, miserable, ugly bald guy even a good looking is incomparable.
money and fame is enough to make up the bald head.
Said like a trooper!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
feel like it would disingenuous to not also point out that Durov has had jaw surgery

He hasn't. He had good jawline from the beginning.

He did a lot of job tho, teeth, ears, nose.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
guys like me who will never be able to afford a top or even decent hair transplant.

Why the f*** not? You're doing well professionally and will soon be making tons of ££££££

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
He hasn't. He had good jawline from the beginning.

He did a lot of job tho, teeth, ears, nose.

it has nothing to do with the jawline

when the whole lower half of the face comes forward, that person has had double jaw surgery. It does often have the effect of making the jawline appear more defined but it doesnt actually change the contours just makes the jaws longer.