f***!!! intercytex is collapsing!

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
cubeall said:
oh, ok. I noticed a post on that link by someone named Optimist saying,

I believe intercytex says the Phase II trials will be done by the end of 2007. They started several months ago and are expected to last 12 months.

and I assumed it was you. I wanted to follow that up and see if there was more information you found. It's possible whoever posted that mixed the data up and was referring to trials other than HM.

Oh yes, I didn't realize you were referring to a comment on Rassman's site. Yes that was me. AT THAT TIME, Intercytex was not saying they would finish in 2008. Instead they were saying trials would last about 12 months and they had started several months before that comment, so based on the information Intercytex was giving at that point, they should have finished a few months before Nov. 2007. Intercytex did move their target up just as they did with phase I trials (which finished about 2 years after their initial target).

Rassman had received their new target which they then put on their website later. The reason for the conflicting data was that Rassman saw the new target before I did because they presented at that conference.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here bought stock in Intercytex? I really know nothing about the stockmarket and/or how it works but seems like it could be some good to invest in? If some of their products do well and you have a lot of stock in Intercytex wont the stock explode when the procedures are released to the public?