f*** Allergan. Serial Dropping Of Future Treatments.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When they do testing, the compare seti to existing treatments such as finasteride. I'm not surprised they dropped seti, because i doubt its more potent than finasteride. Still would have been nice to have it on the market.

Nicopelo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgive my English, I use the English translator, I would not expect much from fevipiprant, I use it more than 2 years ago (150mg-450 a day) and it did not stop me from falling, nor did it regrow.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgive my English, I use the English translator, I would not expect much from fevipiprant, I use it more than 2 years ago (150mg-450 a day) and it did not stop me from falling, nor did it regrow.

Where and how do you get fevipiprant ?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at his post history. He explains all.

according to researchers this pgd2 angle should work for some and not for others. Not a big surprise because actually it's the case for all the current treatment for androgenetic alopecia. It's not because some random internet guy say it does not work that it won't work for 100% of patients. anti histamines have already shown success topically/orally(cetirizine, desloratadine, cimetedine, benoxaprofen and the list goes on..) Fevi is a pgd2 receptor antagonist, this will work for some that's a fact.

Nicopelo

My Regimen
Reaction score
The first year, there was an 86% of me to touch the drug, I used it for 1 year and a half, now 5 months ago I'm using it but with another protocol where 67% of me touch the medication, in my asthma improve a lot, I had / I have a very complicated asthma.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first year, there was an 86% of me to touch the drug, I used it for 1 year and a half, now 5 months ago I'm using it but with another protocol where 67% of me touch the medication, in my asthma improve a lot, I had / I have a very complicated asthma.

At least results for asthma are good

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where should I make call to get some information about drug?? Allergen has planty of phone office to contact, any idea with should I call?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where should I make call to get some information about drug?? Allergen has planty of phone office to contact, any idea with should I call?

Maybe you should be calling the R&D department to query for the status of Seti trial result release ?

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say there was no results. It's been 7 months. Breezula reported results 1 month after data collecting finished. I don't think companies will bother publishing when they get no results, the company has nothing to gain (even if it's ethically the right thing to do to publish)

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say there was no results. It's been 7 months. Breezula reported results 1 month after data collecting finished. I don't think companies will bother publishing when they get no results, the company has nothing to gain (even if it's ethically the right thing to do to publish)

Allergan is a giant, they got more things to do and more money to make elsewhere rather than hair loss sh*t.

Cassiopea is a small company, all they had atm is acne and hair loss. What would you do if you were Cassiopea ?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were them I would give all my attention to the hairloss formulation and drop the acne stuff for the moment lol

Lol, if you look at the number, majority of people get acne and is willing to take action, whereas, a fraction of men and women got hair loss and SOME of them really take hair loss serious. I think, Cassiopea is doing at their best, get the sh*t acne out, hair loss, parrallel, but, not so rush.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wrote e-mail to them yesterday. I already have response. I wrote that there is no update about drug and asked if it is dead or still going. There is answer:

Thank you for your recent medical information inquiry to Allergan. We have received your request regarding
the following product(s) and topic(s):

Setipiprant – development.

I confirm that setipiprant is currently in the early development state.

You may wish to discuss this further with your doctor or pharmacist. As you will appreciate, they are best
placed to provide you with medical advice regarding your care.

We hope this information is useful. Please do not hesitate to contact Allergan Medical Information should you
require any further assistance. Reference: UK19-000293.

Yours sincerely,
Global Medical Information
Allergan

All information and personal data that you provide via email will be processed in accordance with Allergan’s privacy notices provided below.

The attached document(s) has/have been supplied under a Multinational Copyright License protected by
copyright and may not (even for internal purposes) be further copied or on-copied electronically without
permission, save as may be permitted by law. The recipient may print out a single paper copy of any document received electronically.

https://www.allergan.com/gdpr