Forum Update: Aug 19, 2019 - Upgrade Coming | Page 7 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Forum Update: Aug 19, 2019 - Upgrade Coming

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Admin, Aug 19, 2019.

1. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I think studies for this pills on healthy males using them for hair loss is very limited and you could develop any kind of condition out of nowhere because of them, anytime at any stage of the treatment... For f*** sakes even finasteride is not fully understood or it's sides, etc science really sucks at understanding things and i believe this more and more recently ! Rudimentary treatments found 30 years ago on genetic malformations and on heart medications that are not fully understood not even today when we have a lot more technology and knowledge about things...

#121 BadInvertor, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    bridgeburn likes this.
  2. Itsnoahkennedy

Itsnoahkennedy Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    lmfao I laughed hard at that.

#122 Itsnoahkennedy, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Ikarus likes this.
  3. Itsnoahkennedy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You actually said something sensible for once; yes we are choosing to be "guinea pigs", and some of us are doing this for science. We are examples of what will (or could) happen while taking these drugs for hair-loss. Any side-effects or results which we experience are just posted here for the public to see, there's no other reason to be here than to gather and add additional information to the internet about such drugs and their effects on the body \ hair-loss.

Pigeon, I'mme, Ikarus and 2 others like this.
  4. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Mate, as harsh as i sound and am when i'm expressing my thoughts and opinions what you need to understand is that i don't have nothing personal with you or others, i don't have hate towards nobody even if it chooses to identify itself as an unicorn and ingest all the pills in the world just to keep his hair or grow boobies or whatever, in the end it's your lives and bodies... I said what i said and explained with arguments my opinions and as harsh as i sound i am very open minded especially when it comes to this kind of things, even if you chose to believe it or not and even if i don't agree with a lot of things and refuse to think that it's ok to encourage kids or others in taking a lot of stuff that it's not well studied especially on healthy males and for hair loss... And i'm talking here only about the ones that actually did it, it's in their comment history and that's the only proof that somebody needs if they really want to see it ! The fact that they don't admit it after it's understandable !
    But in the end i am on the humans side, the ones that are living in this world as actual humans, not ruling from their seats of power and making money out of peoples misery and desperation ! So in the end if it comes to chose between the scientists and doctors who don't give a f*** about us and our conditions and i'm not talking only about hair loss, i will always chose the people, regardless if they are transgenders or unicorns or whatever the f*** they want to be !

5. NiBBa

NiBBa Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @Admin Nigga make me a mod and I'll make hairlosstalk great again.

But seriously dawg. There should be a trans sections with age restriction.

6. stachu

stachu Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hire most active members for moderator status.
    There is a lot of trash members adversing fake sites with drug pharmacies stealing money from credit cards on trap sites.

I am kinda of brutal guy, for liars and thiefs. Even if its gameover currently for me with halting cancer like male pattern baldness i can clean up easly these subhumans with 100% accuration and succes rate of keeping forum tidy and clean. Staying very active member here all days long. My X-ray eyes will seek for bots and scammers on every category and topics on forum preceded by research&hunt mode all over internet sources. 7 Day's trial time for moderator status and ill bomb them all.

@Admin

7. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Haven't read the latest posts but another problem highlighted to me over PM (before and again) is the one of dislikes/likes and how the system is being abused. I've told @Admin to remove this but it's hard on this software...likes and dislikes especially on a forum should not matter one bit but it seems it's a reason for many fights. Just today we noticed there were 8 duplicate accounts to "get even" on dislikes in one case. The old system was way better, green or red. Greens earn it over time and a noob or troll will always be red, without the "power" to make an impact with a neg.

8. CrownBalding

CrownBalding Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    How’s your hair?

9. Itsnoahkennedy

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Admin should add an option to pin comments, so everyone can see the most relevant comments on a thread.

10. Jakejr

Jakejr Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    These messages to the ADMIN are juvenile.
    I don’t think anyone should be banned until we have consensus cure for male pattern baldness. Everyone is our teacher. The villains on this forum could be wrong 99 times, but correct once & that once could be the cure.
    On personal note could ADMIN send me Hairloss Forum’s Weekly most popular posts.
    For some reason in August they stopped coming..

11. alscarmuzza

alscarmuzza Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Lock the forums. Leave everything in place for Google to crawl. Install the new application with a fresh database in a new directory. In other words, start over. This place is a mess with users posting without regard to the forum categories or openly attacking members. Identify longtime users for possible moderator status (post count doesn't mean anything).
    Other than that, create a graveyard forum to house those treatments that were debunked as useless. The mods can move those discussions after the users identify those treatments as not useful.

#131 alscarmuzza, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  12. Pigeon

Pigeon Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    More of a mod problem imo.

13. da1575

da1575 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I placed an order on Hair Loss Talk weeks ago and it never shipped. I've emailed, called, and messaged a moderator to no avail. Can anyone help?

14. -Link-

-Link- Member

Dislikes Received:
    The search function no longer lets me search only the thread I currently view. Now other threads appear too in the search results. There used to be a drop-down menu in the search field, allowing us to choose to search only in the thread.

Why is this useful function removed? Is it just temporary until the upgrade is complete?