Forum Update: Aug 19, 2019 - Upgrade Coming | Page 4 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Forum Update: Aug 19, 2019 - Upgrade Coming

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Admin, Aug 19, 2019.

1. DoctorHouse

DoctorHouse Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Have you tried Lookism.net. You will have a much bigger crowd to throw stones at and that place would keep your busy for a lifetime. That place would be a much bigger fish to fry.

Aki, Ikarus, I'mme and 1 other person like this.
  2. keepcoolmybabies

keepcoolmybabies Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You were almost able to pretend to be decent at the start of this thread in attempt to push your agenda. But again you lack the self control to go more than a couple sentences without calling everyone else an incel and throwing derogatory insults at anyone that doesn't share your narrow worldview.

3. DHTcel

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @Admin o_O can you do something about this please?

4. Letsdoit

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    If he's mentally ill and you argue with him that makes you a retard, think about it.

Aki and Ikarus like this.
  5. Mandar kumthekar

Mandar kumthekar Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Make it possible to change username. I want change mine

6. Pigeon

Pigeon Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
  7. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lmao, this is the incel @Admin that has multiple accounts and that encourages 16 years old in taking anti-cancer pills for hair loss. He is not even balding, he is lying on every comment he makes and after makes posts about how he is a virgin after making out with hookers ( that he had to beg to fuck him ) and cries that he is ethnic and short and he can't get a girlfriend... He is contemplating in taking and encouraging even stronger drugs and that just because he read 2 studies online that he does not understand shit from.. Ban him he is the most dangerous here along with the other incel that injected acid into his balls at home and now he is promoting it on public forums as a cure for hair loss saying that testosterone is poison that runs through mans veins..

And check the hormonal thread to see what they are talking and promoting there, it's like a sect who turned against men and humanity just to get their hair back. Don't get fooled about their "respect" and by the fact that they are trying to sound "nice" and "helpful" because they are just some mentally ill kids who will do everything they can to mask their real interests and agenda... Check their profiles, the ones that commented here on this post, check a couple of their comments to see what they are on about and what's their true nature...

It's good you suckers came here because it was all i ever wanted, now everybody including the @Admin will see what forum member he has and accepts on his forum.. As i said, i may be harsh in wording but at least i don't have any interests and i am sincere, instead of being two-faced devious like this mentally ill incels who are lying at every step to get their interest !

DHTcel and Ikarus dislike this.
  8. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    If mine is narrow, imagine how yours and your other fellow incels is... As i said your a bunch of degenerates and that's the only thing your ever be in this life, nobody will accept you with this shitty ill mentality except the ones that are like you, and don't think that they are many, that's why most of you are 24/7 on the internet searching for other freaks and trying to get more cult members for your sect !... I know the truth hurts but i'm not afraid to say it and i don't care either !

9. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah, your a "smart one", i think your mamma is real proud of you haha

10. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    This forum was enough but thanks for the suggestion.. I see anyways that you know all the incelly forums of the internet, that kind of makes sense why you get along so well it seems with this incels !

11. DHTcel

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    all the medications I take are prescribed by a licensed physician.

12. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Sure it is lmao, who the fuck believes a thing of that lying incel mouth of yours and what retarded physician would prescribe anti cancer pills to a delusional not even balding 17 year old, show us the prescription you lying piss of trash, let's see how the doctor could lose his licence for a lying idiot ?.. And even it was true, but it's not, who gives you the right to encourage your shitty anti cancer regime to 16 year old on this forum ? I print screened your comment sucker and sent it to the moderators.. Along with your other accounts, you really think you are smarter than others, but in reality your the dumbest of them all !
    Get a life for fuck sakes, your lying from the minute your awake until you go to sleep and even if it's the internet and you could get away with a lot, your so dumb and not even covering your own lies, your that stupid... Like the comment from yesterday on your other account pretending your a women lmao.. At least if you would have done it good, what do you think that we are all retarded like you are and think that's a women just because you put a profile pic of a women ?
    Your stealing pictures from the internet and say that it's you, your stealing pictures with girls and say that that's the way they treat you and after you make posts and say that your an incel actually that begged a prostitute to have sex with you but your still a virgin because that does not count lmao... Your the most stupidest and retarded incel i have ever seen in my life, you really have no chance, IT'S OVER lmao

#72 BadInvertor, Aug 20, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  13. Rudi

Rudi Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Am thinking a combo mix would be great.
    One type of threads that are not moderated like the ones we have.
    In addition, threads that are moderated by the OP.
    At times it is frustrating that good information is buried by countless posts that are unrelated to the specific thread or where people argue about trivial things etc.
    A good example was @overpourgoodfortune thread about needling results.

Obviously, the moderaters should keep a closer look on the moderated threads to make sure that they comply with the community standards.

#73 Rudi, Aug 20, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  14. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    DHTcel and Ikarus dislike this.
  15. Ikarus

Ikarus Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You created that thread on Reddit. Nevertheless, the people in the comment section are insanely stupid.

D634E822-4BF0-4AFB-8F26-4172D92B1078.jpeg

Alan didn’t commit suicide because he was chemically castrated; that was a punishment for being a homosexual. He allegedly committed suicide because he was being demonised due to his sexuality. Other theories is that he was murdered. Taking these medications aren’t causing us dysphoria; we are not dysphoric about having minor female characteristics, as the benefits outweigh the negatives. At the end of the day, hair loss is something which would drive me towards suicide, not minor feminisation. PFS seems to be connected to those who take 5AR inhibitors, and that is most likely due to it inhibiting important enzymes. I would not be surprised some of those who have PFS are just experiencing placebo effects.

3FBE3453-FB57-4F2D-841B-DFCB67EA9122.jpeg

E48CAABA-B523-4837-AEAE-64779C237B63.jpeg

I don’t even need to explain why this person is stupid; it’s quite self-explanatory.

CFECEF3C-4509-4D95-A7C8-AD11B930F59B.jpeg
    Incorrect:
    0A873156-6846-463C-849E-336D909A1823.jpeg

Nevertheless, using a 5AR-inhibitor does help bicalutamide work more effectively since there would be less competition.

66F46B96-CCA8-46C3-A454-64A19873E50C.jpeg

16. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Sure i did lmao i don't even have an account on reddit.. On this forum was enough.. And sure they are, all other people and doctors are stupid, only you and the other mentally ill incels are smart lmao... Lucky we have you and the other scientists to show us the science behind this drugs and behind hair loss itself lol

17. DHTcel

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    couldn't have said it better myself! @Ikarus is correct

18. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lmao, you really need psychiatric attention kid, your not gonna end up well !

19. Admin

Admin Administrator My Regimen
    Staff Member

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    This makes sense.

20. Armando Jose

Armando Jose Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Congratulations for the crytocurrency, it is a near future IMO
    Hi Admin, wich type industry are you involved if I can ask?

Wolf Pack, CrownBalding and Pigeon like this.